Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Are we allowed to say how well the scum have done?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Cream? Yeah.

Whoopie do. Your team features some genuine Prem players who came with the requisite price tag.

If you think scraping above Brighton by beating a team who are about to sack their manager and who are already putting on the sun cream while we are grinding out a result of some sort against 7th places Burnley about to qualify for Europe then good for you.

5 - 0 is impressive against anyone in this division but, I'm sure you agree, us battering Arsenal and playing Spurs to a standstill...with our squad...is a more impressive achievement.

You follow the team with THE worst divers and cheats in the PL, your chairman is a bellend, you have shitty facilities and hilarious uniforms. Knock yourself out with your "we're better than you" shit. Let's see where we are in 3 years. We haven't spent our PL money yet. You've had it for 5 years and still languish in the lower tier.

Unfortunately being a newbie and late starters to the premier league you still have a lot to learn. As countless examples have shown, transfer fees really are not the be all and end all but it certainly helps. We've had up to 10 first team players missing at any one time this season. We have also effectively had to achieve what we have this season on a 31 game season seeing as we gave away the first 7 pointless and goal less. The silly comments about the chairman and our kit are just lame. The real underlying issue here is that as try as you might you can never quite reach us. We always have the bit extra and always do it and always come out on top. you just cant hack it.. admin, sh1t ground, shit area, cheating and diving zaha whatever it is you lot use to try and soften the inferiority complex you all have.

See where we are in 5 years, I would hazard a guess that both of us will not be in the premier league. Hughton will be gone next season when you lot get on his back for his defensive behind the ball tactics. Well done for this season. We've been in the league 6 seasons now, so must e doing something right. Come back to us when you've got there. Pipe down little brighton the big boys are talking.

See you all next season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Without the diving cheat they would still be bottom three. If cheating your way into a division floats your boat (and cheating the tax man) then fair play to the scum.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On a side note.

My OH got me a canvas print lifted from "we are Brighton" and guess who I now have a pic of in my office fist pumping and shouting at the camera?

on my office wall, which is my back bedroom at home, I have a picture lifted from the argus of my first away game we went to when we had just moved to brighton, millwall at cold blow lane where we lost 3-1 I think it was and Fred binney scored. Not knowing where to stand, we ended up in the millwall stand full of homicidal maniacs. When he scored I leaped up in the air( I was very young) and this bloke put his hand on my shoulder and said shhhhhhhhhhh. Turned out he was also a brighton fan and didn't want to die that day!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Unfortunately being a newbie and late starters to the premier league you still have a lot to learn. As countless examples have shown, transfer fees really are not the be all and end all but it certainly helps. We've had up to 10 first team players missing at any one time this season. We have also effectively had to achieve what we have this season on a 31 game season seeing as we gave away the first 7 pointless and goal less. The silly comments about the chairman and our kit are just lame. The real underlying issue here is that as try as you might you can never quite reach us. We always have the bit extra and always do it and always come out on top. you just cant hack it.. admin, sh1t ground, shit area, cheating and diving zaha whatever it is you lot use to try and soften the inferiority complex you all have.

See where we are in 5 years, I would hazard a guess that both of us will not be in the premier league. Hughton will be gone next season when you lot get on his back for his defensive behind the ball tactics. Well done for this season. We've been in the league 6 seasons now, so must e doing something right. Come back to us when you've got there. Pipe down little brighton the big boys are talking.

See you all next season.
**** off you arrogant ****.
Your club is morally bankrupt and cheated just to remain in existence.
“The big boys are talking”? You’re club will never be big, so **** off with your delusional bullshit.:tosser:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
. Pipe down little brighton the big boys are talking.

Smallest PL club in London, big boys :lolol:

With all your expensive players and tatty little ground ,Palace remind me of one of those blokes that lives in a 2 bedroom rented house but drives round in a brand new Range Rover on HP.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We have also effectively had to achieve what we have this season on a 31 game season seeing as we gave away the first 7 pointless and goal less. T.

It's bizarre how Palace fans mention this as if it were some sort of external influence that impacted the start of your season and not, as is actually the case, entirely self-inflicted.

You've had a 4 or 5 year head start in the Premier League, bought world-beaters (sic) such as Cabaye and Benteke, yet sit a single solitary point above us.

Claim that as a victory if you like. In doing so, you're illustrating a complete lack of self-awareness.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Smallest PL club in London, big boys :lolol:

With all your expensive players and tatty little ground ,Palace remind me of one of those blokes that lives in a 2 bedroom rented house but drives round in a brand new Range Rover on HP.

Realistically we're both small clubs in the grand scheme of things, aren't we?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
It's bizarre how Palace fans mention this as if it were some sort of external influence that impacted the start of your season and not, as is actually the case, entirely self-inflicted.

You've had a 4 or 5 year head start in the Premier League, bought world-beaters (sic) such as Cabaye and Benteke, yet sit a single solitary point above us.

Claim that as a victory if you like. In doing so, you're illustrating a complete lack of self-awareness.

Mmm bit slow on the uptake ay Bozz. I'll explain it none the less.

So, if we had not messed up the first 7 games, self inflicted or not with say Roy in charge and not the monumental error in RDB coupled with the horrendous injuries it wouldnt be a single point.. Also theres 2 games left me old mucker so very likely it will be a 7 point gap. Positions in the league are only relevant at the end of the season. We will be mid table.

And yeah we will always claim the victory when Brighton are involved.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

Losing twelve first team players to impact injuries for a period of several months is not self-inflicted. It's true that the De Boer appointment was a disaster, but things might well have been different had Zaha not suffered a long term injury less than half way through his first game in charge. Having proven Premier League quality players is of great benefit to a midtable side, but they aren't very much use while in the treatment room.

Palace have survived (in a relatively comfortable fashion) despite probably the worst injury crisis that our club has ever had, and the worst start to a Premier League season that any club has ever had. We've been remarkably unfortunate at times and yet Roy and the players have pulled us through. It was a victory; a triumph over horrible bad luck and also poor decision making at board level.

I don't think it's unfair to say that had your squad suffered from luck as bad as ours, you'd have been relegated. Imagine having to play the majority of the season without Dunk, Izquierdo, Stephens, Propper or Groß ever starting together.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seems it's all shaping up for that tilt at Europe that Palace keep talking about. It's always "next season", although "next season" never seems to come.

I bet the top 6 are shitting themselves at their cosy little club being infiltrated by Croydon's finest.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Compared to clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool etc, very much so.

Big club, small club who cares what difference does it make.

Leeds, Sheff Weds, Aston Villa, Sunderland and Forest all so called big clubs.

Past glories, big stadiums and massive support are not the over riding factors for success any more.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Seems it's all shaping up for that tilt at Europe that Palace keep talking about. It's always "next season", although "next season" never seems to come.

I bet the top 6 are shitting themselves at their cosy little club being infiltrated by Croydon's finest.

Its always about the next season Bozz. Dont worry you'll get there. You're still a bit wet behind the ears dont forget.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I’d rather be congratulating Wycombe on promotion today than those turnips up the road....congrats to explayers El Abd and CMS

Tremendous achievement by Gareth Ainsworth and his team. They rely on loanees most of the time and big Akinfenwa has been injured. One of the best management jobs of the season.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Mmm bit slow on the uptake ay Bozz. I'll explain it none the less.

So, if we had not messed up the first 7 games, self inflicted or not with say Roy in charge and not the monumental error in RDB coupled with the horrendous injuries it wouldnt be a single point.. Also theres 2 games left me old mucker so very likely it will be a 7 point gap. Positions in the league are only relevant at the end of the season. We will be mid table.

And yeah we will always claim the victory when Brighton are involved.

You should adopt the "no one likes us, we don't care" song but change it to "no one cares about us, we don't like it"

The indifference towards you from all other London Clubs, except Charlton, must really irk you.

As it is, you're stuck with us. Your betters down the M23, who largely consider you as low rent and dishonest on and off the pitch.

I feel sorry for your fans as it goes. Perennially having to tell us how magnificent you are and having to overlook the shocking history of dodginess and embarrassing spats between your "chairmen" and the supporters.

I met Simon Jordan in the Dorchester a few years back and found him to be a pretentious Arsehat who had to travel around with a bouncer as he is so disliked...especially by your fans.

You're a sad little crew. We're stuck looking down at you forever.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Big club, small club who cares what difference does it make.

Leeds, Sheff Weds, Aston Villa, Sunderland and Forest all so called big clubs.

Past glories, big stadiums and massive support are not the over riding factors for success any more.

You mentioned " big boys " I didn't.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You should adopt the "no one likes us, we don't care" song but change it to "no one cares about us, we don't like it"

The indifference towards you from all other London Clubs, except Charlton, must really irk you.

As it is, you're stuck with us. Your betters down the M23, who largely consider you as low rent and dishonest on and off the pitch.

I feel sorry for your fans as it goes. Perennially having to tell us how magnificent you are and having to overlook the shocking history of dodginess and embarrassing spats between your "chairmen" and the supporters.

I met Simon Jordan in the Dorchester a few years back and found him to be a pretentious Arsehat who had to travel around with a bouncer as he is so disliked...especially by your fans.

You're a sad little crew. We're stuck looking down at you forever.

Looking down haha

All the gear and no idea, sums you lot up perfectly.

Until Millwall or Charlton get there acts together we will continue to laud it over you don't worry. Pretty sure you are the ones who have no one else to focus your attention on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here