Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Are we allowed to say how well the scum have done?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can't see why a team who have dug deep and got themselves out of the shit shouldn't be congratulated even if it is Palace , thing is it's Palace so no , bollox to them :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can't see why a team who have dug deep and got themselves out of the shit shouldn't be congratulated even if it is Palace , thing is it's Palace so no , bollox to them :thumbsup:

And remember, this is the Palace squad we were told were way better than us, will be enjoying watching us go straight back down as they fight it out for a European place and we should mind the gap. On that basis, no! They haven't done well: in fact, with the amount of money it took to assemble their squad and length of time they've avoided relegation, they have under achieved by a long way.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
And remember, this is the Palace squad we were told were way better than us, will be enjoying watching us go straight back down as they fight it out for a European place and we should mind the gap. On that basis, no! They haven't done well: in fact, with the amount of money it took to assemble their squad and length of time they've avoided relegation, they have under achieved by a long way.

Being in the premier league for a 6th season is an achievemant in itself, maybe youll get there maybe you wont. Europe, theres always next season..

SAC

May 21, 2014
Considering the start to the season and the injuries, Palace have done well.

Roy is about 100 now and unlikely to have more than one season left in him. Palace should be looking for his successor now.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
0B0438FF-26D9-408C-8F20-21799EF34A68.jpeg

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Our squad is better than yours. European place? Who said that?

How do you think if Brighton would have done with the same injury list we have endured this season? 12 out at one point.

:dunce:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
West Brom 8 consecutive seasons,

Stoke city 10 consecutive season

Southampton 6 consecutive seasons

I dont think it matters how many seasons you have been in the Premier for, at a certain level your time can be any time !!

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
From European place to finishing just above newly promoted rival (maybe) #livingthedream :ffsparr::dunce::ffsparr:

To be fair to Alan after finishing 11th,10th and 15th in the league, What are the manager and club supposed to say? So yes living the dream, Lets see how you go this evening shall we? :D

Just seen a lorry full of half and half scarves heading down the A23 :dunce:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
To be fair to Alan after finishing 11th,10th and 15th in the league, What are the manager and club supposed to say? So yes living the dream, Lets see how you go this evening shall we? :D

We are down to lose so anything else is a bonus.

I see how you lot are getting loud again once you're above us. Must be such an achievement if you do end up finishing above us? You should be light years ahead on and off the pitch.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Erm, considering the huge financial benefits .... progress to the next level?

As good as you .... lose? :D

Instead of the lorry full of half and half scarves and bangers heading up the A23 :ffsparr:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

I see how you lot are getting loud again once you're above us. Must be such an achievement if you do end up finishing above us? You should be light years ahead on and off the pitch.

It will be an achievement not being relegated this season with the start we had under Frank and the injury list throughout the season. Having Roy and a great collective sprit has probably just about got us through it.

Reckon 2-2 tonight, united are nothing special this season.

SAC

May 21, 2014
West Brom 8 consecutive seasons,

Stoke city 10 consecutive season

Southampton 6 consecutive seasons

I dont think it matters how many seasons you have been in the Premier for, at a certain level your time can be any time !!

I think you are correct. Even Leicester are only a bad season away from relegation and I still look at Fulham and remember them in a European final not that long ago and are now looking down the barrel of another season in the Championship.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

You were very loud once ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here