Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Are we allowed to say how well the scum have done?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I don't give a sh1t what palace do, I just love punching their faces in. I would have given them a ****ing good kick-in this season too, but the fireworks put me off. Those Ultras are MENTAL.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
sg.PNG

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I have always thought that Trump's maniacal stances deserve some credit for getting Kim Jung Un to the negotiating table. Ooops, wrong scum

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we say that they have been clinging onto our shirt tails for the whole season? European football indeed, deluded twats. At least they know we are back and even if the do end up above us, the gap is now very small and we can set about lording it over them in the coming seasons. Got to love the rivalry with Palace. Just need to start beating them on a regular basis again.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Anyone know if a similar thread that congratulates us has been posted on their board since last night?

Just wondering... :whistle:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Anyone know if a similar thread that congratulates us has been posted on their board since last night?

Just wondering... :whistle:

Probably not, but as one football club supporter to other football supporters well done for beating Man U and nights like last night is just why we supporters of less popularity teams go through think and thin and shit and worry. It what it's all about so , with gritted teeth.... bloody well done BHA !

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was expecting a top half finish. Maybe top 8 with a bit of luck. I certainly didn't expect to have 12 first team players out injured at the same time. 11th place is a miracle and a phenomenal job from Roy and the players considering how unlucky we've been.

11th you say?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Our squad is better than yours. European place? Who said that?

How do you think if Brighton would have done with the same injury list we have endured this season? 12 out at one point.

:dunce:
Go back and look. There are plenty of examples. You lot have been telling us since last season how we would struggle, how much better your squad is and that you were aiming for Europe this season.

And what's all this nonsense about injuries? You have such an impressive squad compared to ours it shouldn't have had any impact whatsoever. You are not the only club to have injured players you know.

The trouble with you lot is that you are selective when you come on here (this season it has been more about selectively staying away for weeks at a time). When here you all spout shite combined with severe memory loss.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Go back and look. There are plenty of examples. You lot have been telling us since last season how we would struggle, how much better your squad is and that you were aiming for Europe this season.

And what's all this nonsense about injuries? You have such an impressive squad compared to ours it shouldn't have had any impact whatsoever. You are not the only club to have injured players you know.

The trouble with you lot is that you are selective when you come on here (this season it has been more about selectively staying away for weeks at a time). When here you all spout shite combined with severe memory loss.

Someone mention Europe.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=275005

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Palace may yet finish above us however, for now I'm going to enjoy this little demonstration of what you do when you hold a home lead over Manchester United. Watch and learn Nigels.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Soooooo, Palace CAN still get relegated. Wouldn't that be a set of results for the ages :)

No chance :lolol:

Their safety will probably be confirmed today, in fact.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

Our 25 man squad is significantly stronger than yours. Our 25 man squad missing 12 of its best players, however, is certainly not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here