Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

ZizkovClaret

May 17, 2016
Burnley are the team equivalent of the opposition player that you hate but would love to have in your side. They work their bollocks off, are really well organised and disciplined, are physical and compete for everything and drag the game into a niggly mess. Horrible team to play against supported by a bunch of vociferous pricks.

I only feel this way when we play them. When we don't I have a lot of admiration and respect for them. During our games though, my god!

I'll take that haha

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Burnley are the team equivalent of the opposition player that you hate but would love to have in your side. They work their bollocks off, are really well organised and disciplined, are physical and compete for everything and drag the game into a niggly mess. Horrible team to play against supported by a bunch of vociferous pricks.

I only feel this way when we play them. When we don't I have a lot of admiration and respect for them. During our games though, my god!

Burnley = Joey Barton

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and how many freekicks do we receive, on the edge of their box?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Jimmy Grimble

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
How come Brighton fans are happy to slag our team off yet lick The arse of Barnes, who is determined to cheat a penalty out of us today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here