Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] *** Specsavers County Championship Division 2 Sussex vs. Gloucestershire at Hove***

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hope it's a bit warmer than our match yesterday evening: I was standing umpire in a kids game and had three layers on ... and I was still freezing.

You can certainly tell it's cricket season ....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I doubt we'll see any play today.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Just a full days play tomorrow and the first half of Sunday looking at the forecast.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hope it's a bit warmer than our match yesterday evening: I was standing umpire in a kids game and had three layers on ... and I was still freezing.

You can certainly tell it's cricket season ....
Yep, fielding practice in the rain for our guys. Terrific.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I can only get there this morning and starting at rain hitting the window right now in central Brighton, would inidate that is not happening. So I will be back next Friday for a day of Hove and evening at the Amex.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Briggs and Whittingham in the squad - no Beer

Ben Brown (c/wk)

Danny Briggs

Michael Burgess

Harry Finch

Ollie Robinson

Phil Salt

Ishant Sharma

Stiaan van Zyl

Stuart Whittingham

David Wiese

Luke Wells

Luke Wright

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought BBC local radio was going to provide commentary on all county championship matches this season - can't find a link on the BBC Sussex website, or the BBC cricket pages. Anyone know how to find this - or was I imagining it in the first place?
Don't suppose we'll get live pictures like we've had for our first two matches?

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I thought BBC local radio was going to provide commentary on all county championship matches this season - can't find a link on the BBC Sussex website, or the BBC cricket pages. Anyone know how to find this - or was I imagining it in the first place?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/43816645

First over a maiden we are batting

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/43816645 :bigwave:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We have live (picture comentary) free to members and a £1 a day for non members, club claimimg its to cover costs and fee charged by ECB for broadcasting rights. Last week Leicestershire said the set up cost for what we watched was £5k.

https://sussexcricket.co.uk/match-centre

Just paid my £1.99 and it is the flakiest stream ever. Snide football streams are more reliable! I'm at work and network here is really fast so know it isn't that.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The fact that there is any play is a pleasant surprise. The rainfall for the coastal region is a lot less than forecast at the moment. Some heavy stuff is on the way from France though for after lunch.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just paid my £1.99 and it is the flakiest stream ever. Snide football streams are more reliable! I'm at work and network here is really fast so know it isn't that.

Take it back, streaming along nicely now. Maybe it was just a dodgy connection for a short while.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here