Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh - not a rumour!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe there is truth in the rumour Knockaert has asked to leave so he can go home to his little boy...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ideally all new players need to be an upgrade on the best we already have, that's easier for some positions than others.
It doesn't mean one of the best players already here leaves, they just have to be better to play.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Ideally all new players need to be an upgrade on the best we already have, that's easier for some positions than others.
It doesn't mean one of the best players already here leaves, they just have to be better to play.

That is exactly it...In Argus this morning CH hinted at new CB needing to challenge Dunk and Duffy...(not just be on bench as a squad man)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Indeed - we'll never get anywhere if we only replace the better players with good players, and the not so good with poor replacements.

Always need to up the standard !

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
His final balls, whether assists or shots are absolutely sublime, better than any of our current wingers. He could also be as good as Groß playing behind Murray or Locadia. I need another WC team to follow so let’s get this over the line today please.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Surely he is holed up with the Iranian squad in a nuclear bunker somewhere in Russia though? Surely this couldn't be completed until after the w/c?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just read this translated comment from one of the sites which say he's likely on the way.

'12? People smuggle and traders. Just a perch, a flippo and a bonker and ready.'

For this reason, I'm in! :clap:

Last edited:

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
His final balls, whether assists or shots are absolutely sublime, better than any of our current wingers. He could also be as good as Groß playing behind Murray or Locadia. I need another WC team to follow so let’s get this over the line today please.

I like the look of him - did 2 years ago as well - but some of the defending and ‘keeping in that showreel was poor. Dutch football in general doesn’t look much better than Scots Prem.:...so he’ll take time to adjust if he comes.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Above all rumours this is the one I want to be true. Excellent player as the rest of the world will see in the next couple of weeks at least.

For me his potential is similar to Van Dijk in terms of value which is why we tried to get him on the cheap two years ago.

Please make it so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here