Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh - not a rumour!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Alireza Jahanbakhsh

"Brighton & Hove Albion are working on signing AZ Alkmaar winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh, who has a four-year deal waiting for him with the Premier League side. AZ wants €25 million. (Voetbal Inside)"

21 goals and 12 assists in the eredivisie, we've been linked with him before. Not sure on the credibility but sounds good

https://twitter.com/FootballOranje_/status/1006996492115116033

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Like Delaney, I think he’ll go to a bigger club than us. Especially if he has a good World Cup as he’s Iran’s star player. It’s a shame he turned us down a couple of years ago.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
See other thread. Mods merge?

ps it won't happen. Fact.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Like Delaney, I think he’ll go to a bigger club than us. Especially if he has a good World Cup as he’s Iran’s star player. It’s a shame he turned us down a couple of years ago.

Yeah, a big yes from me after watching the obligatory youtube showreel! I would however be amazed if he came to us after reading some of the other possibilities, however stranger things have happened.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It has happened. I've merged the threads already.

I mean our singing him won't happen, not that the threads won't be merged. You great big wet lump of, er, lovliness, you. :kiss::lolol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is that twitter account the only thing suggesting we're after him?

Alireza Jahanbakhsh may continue his career in the Premier League. AZ would be negotiating with Brighton & Hove Albion about the top scorer of Eredivsie.

According to Voetbal Inside the Alkmaarders ask 25 million for the Iranian. Whether the club of Davy Pröpper and Jürgen Locadia is willing to put this amount on the table is still unknown. Locadia is currently the most expensive purchase in the club history of The Seagulls: the attacker came six months ago for seventeen million euros from PSV.

That Jahanbakhsh can still be admired in the Eredivisie after the summer seems almost impossible. The right winger was already linked to Napoli and Besiktas this season and can also play in the spotlight during the World Cup. Iran opens its campaign against Morocco on Friday and then plays against Spain and Portugal.

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuw...-jahanbakhsh-az-wil-minstens-25-miljoen-.html

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here