Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh - not a rumour!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely he is holed up with the Iranian squad in a nuclear bunker somewhere in Russia though? Surely this couldn't be completed until after the w/c?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The club will have thought of that - maybe just 1 signature required this morning, or perhaps the paperwork is further advanced than we know.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Andone wasn’t at Lancing when he singed iirc

Think they just did a mock up of him in a shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
The club will have thought of that - maybe just 1 signature required this morning, or perhaps the paperwork is further advanced than we know.

This! I seem to remember we signed Ryan when he was international duty and the Aus media team did the interviews etc

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Naylor says we are interested in him again. I think a merger of both threads needs to be done doesn't it?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Loving the defending for the 3rd goal there.

iranian.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The first one was with his left foot followed By his right foot that's good but the keeper must have had leasons from the Liverpool keeper

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Some cracking strikes though

The world class left foot volley stands out as most of his other goals are with his right. He seems like a great decision maker in and around the box, knows when to shoot or pass and usually finds the net or his man (according to last season’s showreel and stats!).

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I guess it's pronounced [yahan-bakt].

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He has Alireza on the back of his shirt. Maybe easiest if we all agree to call him that, yeah?

#thinkingofwarren

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
£22M apparently.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too exciting, seems he scores goals that’s are just as amazing as some of Izquierdo’s. Will be very very chuffed if this transfer comes off

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I hate to break it to you, but that was 5 or 6 years ago!

No, we tried to get Alireza Jahanbakhsh a couple of years ago.

This.

Was not referring per se to Van Dijk merely that our recruitment team identified both from a potential perspective, tried to get both ahead of time but in each respective situation we weren’t viewed as being the right club at the time.

Difference being that hopefully this time we are, and despite the obvious increase in asking price I still see potential both in terms of what he can bring [clearly] versus the ‘value’ TB will see in signing him at that price which is where you can reignite the Van Dijk comparison:

VVD €3m -> £18m -> £75m

AJ >€3.5m -> €25m -> ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here