Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh - not a rumour!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is that a joke? How do you know any of that?

It's a guess based on how he treated us three years ago. He came to the Amex,visited the training ground & then accepted another offer.
Look at the other thread where he said NO.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This is stellar assassination by NSC of a player who hasn’t even signed for us yet on the strength of one performance.

This. And their apparent inside knowledge of the transfer negotiations where he and his agent are scuppering the move with their greed. Clearly he’s also got an attitude problem apparently.

I don't think anyone is 'assassinating' him or his reputation, it's more a hope that his value doesn't increase based upon his world cup performances. We all know he's much better than his performance today, but it wasn't great, was it?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It's a guess based on how he treated us three years ago. He came to the Amex,visited the training ground & then accepted another offer.

So because he had a change of heart, that he was entitled to, 3 years ago and which in hindsight looks like it was a good decision for his career, that means he doesn’t want the move now and he doesn’t want to be part of a team. Based on nothing else. Hilarious. We have some properly precious fans.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes - he lead us a merry old dance.

Always signing 'shortly'.

Except 'shortly' never ever came.

Best we don't dance along to his tune like before.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So because he had a change of heart, that he was entitled to, 3 years ago and which in hindsight looks like it was a good decision for his career, that means he doesn’t want the move now and he doesn’t want to be part of a team. Based on nothing else. Hilarious. We have some properly precious fans.

I'm glad you found it funny. Why are you being so precious about my opinion?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

I imagine he's a Farage fan too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't see the game, but I heard bits of it on 5 Live in the car.

As such, I am able to form a fully-qualified assessment that he's absolute toilet and we should get Jamie Murphy back. Or Kazenga LuaLua.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I didn't see the game, but I heard bits of it on 5 Live in the car.

As such, I am able to form a fully-qualified assessment that he's absolute toilet and we should get Jamie Murphy back. Or Kazenga LuaLua.

Craig Noone?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
He was showing remorse today for his behaviour three years ago (was it) so decided to take a few million euros off his transfer value in order to make up for it ! :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His son is coming to plaster my bedroom this weekend.

With what? Not in honour of the WC in Russia, pictures of the Cheeky Girls, I hope :ohmy:

Here they are, for you:

cheeky.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here