Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh - not a rumour!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Besides Brighton & Hove Albion there are more clubs, including some from the Premier League, who are interested in Jahanbakhsh. Camp Jahanbakhsh denies that there is currently a transfer to Brighton. Brighton's interest is confirmed #jahanbakhsh

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I cannot believe we are trying to purchase players for more than £20m. What a time to support the Seagulls!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I cannot believe we are trying to purchase players for more than £20m. What a time to support the Seagulls!

Let's hope we don't get relegated, otherwise it'll all happen in reverse.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
To be fair I can't speak Dutch but it's fairly easy to get the gist of that tweet.

as ever there are many who say things are happening/not happening.....all usual transfer bluff... ( few weeks ago it was all of these clubs after Andone, no deal done etc etc....).great to see we are bidding for these kinds of players...

zeytoun

Mar 25, 2012
Not sure how Iranian Football Association (or whatever they are known as) would think of Alireza joining a team with two Israelis in it. They might want to keep that under the radar until he’s signed on the dotted line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
https://twitter.com/Supermarketiyan/status/1007223723261341696

Translated fromPersian by Microsoft
Because of the two European flowers all hope they perform jaw-first media Iran Sardar آزمون! In the event that we have all our eyes to Mr. هلند League mud legs!
# jahanbakhsh

Well that clears things up.

Interestingly, I just discovered that if you want to copy and paste Persian you have to drag and select right to left! :ohmy:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
https://twitter.com/Supermarketiyan/status/1007223723261341696

Translated fromPersian by Microsoft
Because of the two European flowers all hope they perform jaw-first media Iran Sardar آزمون! In the event that we have all our eyes to Mr. هلند League mud legs!
# jahanbakhsh

Translated by Mr Google

Because of the two European goals of all football media, the first hope of Iran is the leader of the test!
If we have all my eyes on the legs of Mr. Gold League Netherlands!

and from a translation site

Two goals for European football media all think they hope Iran's first Test captain! If we have all our eyes to feet scorer in the Dutch league!

First test captain, eh? Looks like he plays cricket as well

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Not sure how Iranian Football Association (or whatever they are known as) would think of Alireza joining a team with two Israelis in it. They might want to keep that under the radar until he’s signed on the dotted line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless there’s any card carrying members of the Labour Party in the Iranian FA there shouldn’t be problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Translated by Mr Google

Because of the two European goals of all football media, the first hope of Iran is the leader of the test!
If we have all my eyes on the legs of Mr. Gold League Netherlands!

and from a translation site

Two goals for European football media all think they hope Iran's first Test captain! If we have all our eyes to feet scorer in the Dutch league!

First test captain, eh? Looks like he plays cricket as well

I hope he'll do more feet scoring with us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As long as this potential signing has (muddy) legs we have another player to watch with interest at the WC

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's tough being a fan of 'Flair Brighton'.

3 years ago I was all excited about singing this fella.
I would be all excited again if it weren't for Percy.
Lest we forget a one named Brazilian as well.

Thank god for Stuart from Scotchland keeping me grounded.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here