Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Breaking News on the BBC

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Fabulous isn't it! Shame the public can't comment within the BBC article, they don't seem to allow that option on the Windsor's news these days! Both publically funded be nice to congratulate them!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
THE wedding or the Cup Final? I think I'll give both a miss, easy choice too.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh is Harry getting married, I hadn’t noticed.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Who gives a sh1t.

I'm not anti Royal but wtf is it with the fascination over this bloody wedding.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Whos that little spotty kid that used to get stoned an sloshed with him and go to parties dressed in inappropriate fancy dress. He would have been a top best man

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I dont care that much about them as individuals but the whole concept & institution (while outdated) is fabulous for the tourists & a great british tradition. Long may our (german / greek) rulers reign

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Vicar: Do you Harry........
Harry: Yes
Vicar: Do you Megan.......
Megan: Yes
Vicar: Does anyone have any..........
William: Cough......
End of wedding.
Wedding party to be held at the Windsor Castle Public House.

If it were that simple, as to how much of (allegedly) tax payers monies could be saved.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I dont care that much about them as individuals but the whole concept & institution (while outdated) is fabulous for the tourists & a great british tradition. Long may our (german / greek) rulers reign

If Harry becomes king, then we'll return to a glorious reign of proper english parentage. :)

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Not sure who you meant as William will be king after the Queen and then Charles pass away which could be many years if Charles lives as long as his mother. Harry will never be King unless something happens to William and all of his children.

i don't think charles will be king

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I couldn't give a toss about the royal wedding, but I can't help being mildly amused by the notion that somebody in the press department at Kensington Palace is trolling the media this morning with this announcement.

"Statement coming from Kensington Palace in a minute guys!"

"Here we go! It'll be the exciting news we've all been waiting for about the royal baby name!"

"It says 'Prince William will be Prince Harry's best man'"

"Oh".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here