Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] You know you're staying up when...

Coxovi

NSC Patreon
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
They don't know us very well, do they?

I hope they are right!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’ll be willing to go out on a limb and say we’re probably staying up if we win on Sat and Southampton lose.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Same with Football Weekly and Football Ramble - both have gone totally quiet on us in last few episodes, was annoyed at first then realised they don’t see us as in the relegation picture anymore.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We've been out of the relegation scrap for long enough. Please can we drag ourselves back into it to make NSC hysterics happy again?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You can bounce this if I am wrong, but I thought we were safe when we beat arsenal. There are far worse teams than us down the bottom and they all have to do exceptionally well and we have a total meltdown, which we won't.

Party time

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've never thought we are out of the relegation scrap and won't until we are four points clear of 18th place with one to play.

I like your caution. Personally, I was previously happy to start celebrating if we were 7 clear with 2 to play (or 10 and 3), but that extra degree of certainty is probably sensible.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Southampton beat Bournemouth, Stoke fluke a win at Anfield against Liverpool reserves, Swansea beat a totally disinterested and a bit shit lately Chelsea, Hudders beat a crap away from home Everton, and Palace beat an on the beach Leicester. We lose at Burnley =

13 Palace 38
14 Huddersfield 38
15 Brighton 36
16 Swansea 36
17 West Ham 35
18 Southampton 32
19 Stoke 32

How safe do we feel then?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills