Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Klopp can now make all his substitutions, he realises that they still have to play Brighton and he cannot afford to have any injuries or tired players.
I know it's on his mind.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just waiting for the Klopp after match interview, its not over yet, only half time Roma are very strong at home.....

Just shows what can happen if you water the pitch during half time

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't forget the away goals rule.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
NSC's Liverpool haters have collectively disappeared for group therapy at Samaritans.

As opposed to those that have the albion as there number 2 club & are merrily posting away - like the southern scouse wannabees they are

The other day the exchange was packed with these verminous wannabees. A few days later the albion are on against spurs - the place is half empty..

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
As opposed to those that have the albion as there number 2 club & are merrily posting away - like the southern scouse wannabees they are

The other day the exchange was packed with these verminous wannabees. A few days later the albion are on against spurs - the place is half empty..

Don't be ridiculous. I have always wanted English teams to do well in Europe, and have done since I started watching football in the 60s.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Can't see them coping with Glenn Murray and Izquierdo on May 13th though

Yes. Just wait till we get out of our penalty box. It will happen. At least once.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here