Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool v Roma

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully back to the old glory days for Liverpool tonight.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hopefully back to the old glory days for Liverpool tonight.

And of course we’ll have to wet ourselves about the fantastic and witty scouse support. You know - it doesn’t get much better than Anfield on a European night. Yeah, ask Man City.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Nights like tonight make me feel like a kid again, with Peter Jones commentating on Radio 2. Ironically, the cost of watching Football on TV means I’ll be listening on the radio like th old days. Might tune it slightly out to add a nostalgic crackle and absolutely no to DAB!

Come on Liberpool! The spirit of Hitachi and Crown Paints is with you!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
And of course we’ll have to wet ourselves about the fantastic and witty scouse support. You know - it doesn’t get much better than Anfield on a European night. Yeah, ask Man City.
I don’t understand why so many people offer such obtuse comments when Anfield on European nights is unrivalled by any other in British football with the possible exception of Celtic

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
5 times European champs. The final coming back from 0-3 at H/T v AC Milan is probably my favourite game not involving BHA.
Good luck the red men tonight.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
In the (hopefully unlikely) event that we need something at Anfield on the last day of the season, I would very much like them to have a Champions League Final to be worrying about (admittedly 2 weeks later).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not sure why there seems to be such a Scouse love-in on here. I want them to win, but only as part of my acca otherwise I honestly couldn't give a toss whether they go through or not. In fact I'd rather enjoy them to stuff it up, if only to illicit some fake tears from the numerous plastic southern DINLOWS who have affixed themselves to them. Particurly that tragic bunch of weapons I saw on YouTube who meet up in the King and Queen in their replica shirts, pinning up their flags. That bunch of embarrassing mingmongs can do one.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Not sure why there seems to be such a Scouse love-in on here. I want them to win, but only as part of my acca otherwise I honestly couldn't give a toss whether they go through or not. In fact I'd rather enjoy them to stuff it up, if only to illicit some fake tears from the numerous plastic southern DINLOWS who have affixed themselves to them. Particurly that tragic bunch of weapons I saw on YouTube who meet up in the King and Queen in their replica shirts, pinning up their flags. That bunch of embarrassing mingmongs can do one.

Thank christ someone's on the same page.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Easy 10;8 Particurly that tragic bunch of weapons I saw on YouTube who meet up in the King and Queen in their replica shirts said:
Couldn't agree more. What a bunch of nobs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I work in Liverpool and a couple of my work colleagues have already booked their travel to Ukraine for the final!

Not all are as confident though and on the whole they are a decent bunch and most now look out for our results too and want us to stay up. I also didn’t get any stick after our thrashing at the Amex so I guess I want them to win.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I work in Liverpool and a couple of my work colleagues have already booked their travel to Ukraine for the final!

Not all are as confident though and on the whole they are a decent bunch and most now look out for our results too and want us to stay up. I also didn’t get any stick after our thrashing at the Amex so I guess I want them to win.

I know a lad from Lancing who also has, but at least he does go to games not the King and Queen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here