Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool v Roma

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Roma are a very good side in Italy.. we may need a couple more but a clean sheet is essential.
Salah is great, but if you grew up watching, KD, KK, IR, RF etc... he’s in very good company.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Take Salah out of Liverpool and they are ordinary. Really torn whether I want him to play against us at Anfield or not. Always want to see world class players but this guy could ruin our goal difference��

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Superb performance by Liverpool. I wasn't bothered about watching, didn't turn it on until the 25th minute, then when Liverpool scored, my left arm thrust involuntarily into the air, and I realised their sublime football had sucked me in to supporting them. As for that atmosphere, whether you like them or not, there's nowhere else like it in the country .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Come on roma. Stuff those theiving, whinging, self pitying, murdererous scum heads

Support the scouse - my arse
Somebody has serious anger management issues.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Fabulous stuff at Anfield. Should be 4. I hope they don’t rue those missed opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Take Salah out of Liverpool and they are ordinary. Really torn whether I want him to play against us at Anfield or not. Always want to see world class players but this guy could ruin our goal difference

Same was said about them before Coutinho left as well to be fair...........imagine what they’d be doing if they still had both of them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Take Salah out of Liverpool and they are ordinary. Really torn whether I want him to play against us at Anfield or not. Always want to see world class players but this guy could ruin our goal difference��
Need to re-sign El Abd.

Stick a reducer on someone early, sent off and stretchered off, then point out to the rest of them 'do you want to miss the Champions League final, as well'.

After that I think our goal difference will look rather healthy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here