Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's catch Newcastle

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Inspired by a post on another thread, I thought I'd get some more upbeat vibes on here.

We've had a brilliant season. Hasn't it been brilliant?

We've seen some fantastic play; some quality goals and a team that know how to play a brand of football that isn't hoof and hope. And we have a striker in the top 10 goal scorers in the league - other than Vardy, Glenn is the only striker not at a Top 6 side. That is brilliant.

Now we are after Newcastle.

Last year they pipped us to the title. This year, let's pip them to another title. Let's be the best performer amongst the 3 promoted clubs.

It will take a Herculean effort from the team, and that in turn needs similar energy from all of us.

Come on! We can do it!

Let's catch Newcastle.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I’m more interested in Stoke and Southampton NOT catching us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Inspired by a post on another thread, I thought I'd get some more upbeat vibes on here.

We've seen some fantastic play; some quality goals and a team that know how to play a brand of football that isn't hoof and hope. And we have a striker in the top 10 goal scorers in the league - other than Vardy, Glenn is the only striker not at a Top 6 side. That is brilliant.

Last year they pipped us to the title. This year, let's pip them to another title. Let's be the best performer amongst the 3 promoted clubs.

It will take a Herculean effort from the team, and that in turn needs similar energy from all of us.

Come on! We can do it!

Let's catch Newcastle.

Wish we could, I had a tenner on us being best newcomer. Don’t think we will now though.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Nah The Geordies will beat us with ease and I hate to say it but they have a better squad than us and they deserve it.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Boooo!

Where’s your belief you yella-bellies!

Everyone more worried about Southampton closing a 7 point gap than they are about us heading in the right direction. Forget the wing mirrors boys, and grow a pair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Boooo!

Where’s your belief you yella-bellies!

Everyone more worried about Southampton closing a 7 point gap than they are about us heading in the right direction. Forget the wing mirrors boys, and grow a pair!

Put the telly on, watch Liverpool for a bit then pop back here and let us know how you think we might get on up there [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Put the telly on, watch Liverpool for a bit then pop back here and let us know how you think we might get on up there [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’m watching.

Nothing is impossible.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Come on! We can do it!

Let's catch Newcastle.

Love the enthusiasm, and love the idea, but for this season at least, avoiding relegation is the all and be all.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Ok, maybe we’ll only get a point at Anfield [emoji3]

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Nah! I’m going back to a win!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Aiming for something and not quite making it can be disastrous. I wouldn't like us to be aiming at 17th.

Not quite catching Newcastle, on the other hand, wouldn't be to bad.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Come on! We can do it!

Let's catch Newcastle.

I'm ready!

img_51643_6.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’d much rather catch Smug Eddie’s team so we could be the top club on the South Coast, when was the last time that happened?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here