Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will they ever get more stock in for the adult home shirt?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I want to get one and whenever I remember and pop on the site it is out of stock, does anybody know if they're just discontinuing them or something?

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
I have tried since just before Xmas to get the black one.. Not had my size since then.. Poor..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The lack of stock of shirts does seem very strange, is it a Nike thing?

The club's line on this is that stock was managed very well - plenty in the Summer, plenty before Christmas and not many left to sell off at a reduced rate at the end.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I have tried since just before Xmas to get the black one.. Not had my size since then.. Poor..

They were never going to make more of the third kit. Just selling leftovers from last season.

I assume the yellow shirt will be third choice next season. Doubt more of those will be made either.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The only time shirts a vuagly value for money is in a clearence sale. Lets just hope we get a kit that isn't shit and embarrassing next season. Stripes or plain shirt...one or the other...not both!

agree , hopefully it will be stripes ....

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The only time shirts a vuagly value for money is in a clearence sale. Lets just hope we get a kit that isn't shit and embarrassing next season. Stripes or plain shirt...one or the other...not both!

Plain back is mandatory, isn't it?

Anyway, it CAN look good with stripes - just don't cut it off.

juventus.jpg

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I want to get one and whenever I remember and pop on the site it is out of stock, does anybody know if they're just discontinuing them or something?

When the last delivery of home shirts arrived around Christmas time, the club said that there wouldn't be any more deliveries and that once they'd all gone, that was it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When the last delivery of home shirts arrived around Christmas time, the club said that there wouldn't be any more deliveries and that once they'd all gone, that was it.

What's left is in the sale now. I popped into the club shop at lunchtime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here