Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] German player Summer shopping list

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Fair enough, I bow to your superior German Knowlage. Shame, he'd be a great signing.

Indeed, he’s a great player and a regular international. I was as surprised as you are by his decision, but I’m delighted to see a player do it. I keep an eye on Köln’s results after watching them at home to Wolfsburg a few seasons ago, their home support is something else.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Indeed, he’s a great player and a regular international. I was as surprised as you are by his decision, but I’m delighted to see a player do it. I keep an eye on Köln’s results after watching them at home to Wolfsburg a few seasons ago, their home support is something else.

Their Away fans were pretty impressive at Hertha weekend before last.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cabbage
Towel
Poland

Too soon?

Thank you.

I didn't think anybody was going to play my 'national stereotypes' (low level racism) game.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I was, never been to Berlin before, fallen in love with the city. It was a good game considering the mid table v bottom nature. I though Koln were unlucky. better team but couldn't take their chances.

Alas, that is Köln. Lots of effort, plenty of endeavour, but little quality up top. They sold their main talisman, Anthony Modeste, to a Chinese club and simply haven’t replaced his goals. I’ve not been to Berlin yet but it’s on my hit list. Köln is a great city, brilliant vibe and great nightlife.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not sure what you base that on? For the development squad in particular, Scandinavia has been a prime hunting ground.

Bjordal, Normann, Lubicic, Gyokeres in the last year or two, plus Agdestien, Hambo, Asmundssen and Mar Larussen before them :shrug:
And all progressed to first team?

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here