Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton and Palace XI

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Someone "like" a Milivojevic is, in my opinion, all that we need to push on to the next level given that we have most of the requisite other components of a decent team (whether they get a game or not).

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
-----------------Ryan----------------
Schelotto-Tomkins-Sakho-PvA
----------Luka------Cabaye------
Andros------Groß-----Izquierdo
-----------------Zaha--------------

Wan-Bissaka might be the first choice rightback if his initial performances are anything to go by, but he's very young and inexperienced so hesistant to put him in just yet. No question that Ryan is better than Hennessey. Dunk v Tomkins is a close call but James has been playing out of skin recently and hasn't lost a single game when starting next to Sakho. Luka and Wilf walk into both sides with ease, as does Groß seeing as Palace lack a genuine no10.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Wan-Bissaka might be the first choice rightback if his initial performances are anything to go by, but he's very young and inexperienced so hesistant to put him in just yet. No question that Ryan is better than Hennessey. Dunk v Tomkins is a close call but James has been playing out of skin recently and hasn't lost a single game when starting next to Sakho. Luka and Wilf walk into both sides with ease, as does Groß seeing as Palace lack a genuine no10.

Dunk for Tomkins isn't really a close call, but other than that I can live with this. Oh, but you have to have Murray, so lets drop Townsend and move Zaha wide, where he does a lot of his best stuff anyway

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Dunk for Tomkins isn't really a close call, but other than that I can live with this. Oh, but you have to have Murray, so lets drop Townsend and move Zaha wide, where he does a lot of his best stuff anyway

Tomkins has been utterly superb for months now. On current form, he'd be the best defender in both sides.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

I think that's pretty fair, although Dunk would IMO along with Zaha be the first name on the team sheet- he'd be in front of Sakho in my team.

That would give Palace 6 of the 11, and Brighton 5 - I guess that 's why Palace are so far in front of us in the table, having spent huge money and been in the Premier League for a few seasons now......

And how must Zaha be regretting his decision not to continue playing for England - he'd be a shoo-in for Russia this summer.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Dunk does not make your side then you know nothing about football, however biased you are.

Its like saying Zaha should not be in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here