Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves U23s v Albion U23s: PL2 Division Two, Molineux, tonight 7pm

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion U-23s have already secured their Premier League 2 Division Two play-off spot and, indeed, know that they will face Middlesbrough in the sudden death play-off semi-final tie. What is still left to be determined is home advantage. The current standings:-

PL2Div2.jpg

Albion will finish either 3rd or 4th based upon the results of their fixture at Wolves this evening and Middlesbrough's fixture at Southampton. As long as Albion match Boro's result they will finish above the Smoggies (Albion have a far superior goal difference) and have home advantage in the play-off. Both Albion's opponent (Wolves) and Boro's opponent (Southampton) still have a chance of making the final play-off spot which should ensure that the two fixtures are competitive (Norwich and Reading are also in with a chance of claiming that last spot).

Albion are in a golden run of form in all competitions (and unbeaten in 7 in the league).

All 5 fixtures this evening kick-off at 7pm.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Is Alan Pardew still managing WBA's U23 squad? ???

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Who’d have (or who’d’ve), but not “who’d of”

Thank you teacher. I'll pop an apple on your desk in the morning. :thumbsup:

I did read that back before posting and thought that something wasn't quite right. Now I know that I was correct about there being something wrong, I can sleep easier tonight. :lolol:

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Central defender Warren O'Hora makes his full U-23 debut (and first Premier League 2 appearance). Des Hutchinson (who has been out injured since January 19) is on the bench:-

[TWEET]988462708646440960[/TWEET]

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Wolves line-up (Diego Lattie played a game for Albion U-18s on trial a year ago):-

[TWEET]988462518661083136[/TWEET]

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The Wolves line-up (Diego Lattie played a game for Albion U-18s on trial a year ago):-

[TWEET]988462518661083136[/TWEET]

Has Jorge Mendes had his sticky hands into recruitment of their U23s too?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully Gyokeres continues his hot streak.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Southampton are not only showing their U-23s live, they have multiple camera angles and replays.

This makes me sad. :down:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here