Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Duchess of Cambridge

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tremendously exciting news emerging this morning, she’s in labour. Nick Witchell has described the buoyant mood of the Nation, and the atmosphere outside of the hospital is electric.

:clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tremendously exciting news emerging this morning, she’s in labour. Nick Witchell has described the buoyant mood of the Nation, and the atmosphere outside of the hospital is electric.

:clap:

Absolutely lovely stuff again, Crodo. Where can I CAMP in order to be privileged enough to get the first glimpse of this new Royal arrival?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
bored.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I remember going for my first interview in the city in '88, and the agent was next door to the hospital in Great Portland Street. I turned the corner into the road and there were over 400 sets of TV cameras, paps, cameramen on ladders etc. the whole road was chocca with these people - Princess Fergie was inside having her first newborn. Was quite something.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I want them to call it Muhammad just to see the reactions...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Another benefits baby for the taxpayer to fend for.

No you don't. Only the Queen and Prince Philip receive public money, and that is a refund from the Crown Estate money given the to Treasury.
Prince Charles and his family get their income from the Duchy of Cornwall.

I had this reply all ready to copy and paste as your comment was also expected.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No you don't. Only the Queen and Prince Philip receive public money, and that is a refund from the Crown Estate money given the to Treasury.
Prince Charles and his family get their income from the Duchy of Cornwall.

I had this reply all ready to copy and paste as your comment was also expected.

In that case I'll at least be paying for a christening present.

Seriously, I wasn't aware of that. Every day is a school day.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Absolutely lovely stuff again, Crodo. Where can I CAMP in order to be privileged enough to get the first glimpse of this new Royal arrival?

To get the very first glimpse, i suspect you will need to be at the business end viewing the royal beaver (she is too posh to call it an axe wound)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here