Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Goals on Sunday: I never even claimed a pen

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
It's an odd one. There is such a ground-swell of opinion that he dives, has dived in the past, and will continue to do so, but almost to a man, woman and child, Palace fans honestly believe he is the victim of some sort of conspiracy. He's too fast, too tricky, and is the 'most fouled player in the the Premier League'... I feel the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

I even saw on Twitter a theory that it's all down to racism.

....and he faked the moon landings and killed Kennedy!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hate to say it and happy to be led away to the NSC execution chamber now but he came over as a nice unassuming, possibly little bit “uncomplicated” guy in the interview

“Uncomplicated” as in “the lights are on, but no one’s at home”, you mean?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I still don't think he's as good as many on here are giving him credit for. Crazy whirlwind legs, yes, but half the time he looks like he doesn't know what he's actually trying to do, his decision making and final ball is often lacking, and his balance is absolutely dreadful, falls over more than Kaz would, not even including the dives there either!

Decent lower Prem player? Absolutely. Top 6 material? Not for me, nowhere near consistent enough.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I even saw on Twitter a theory that it's all down to racism.

Does anyone know if he's the only black player in football?

I think so.

The racism theory definitely has merit. Take Saturday's incident for example - if the ref has to trust the honesty of either Wilf Zaha or Christian Kabasele, then naturally his inherent racist tendencies are going to influence who he chooses to trust.

Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here