A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
'nuff said

zaha.JPG

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why isn't there the media attention to his disgraceful challenge on Watford's goalkeeper?

Last season, after Hemed 'stamped' on whoever it was even the likes of the Mirror were out to get him banned. Sky kept running the video but this season they are alarmingly quiet. Wouldn't be anything to do with Sky Sports editorial team being infested with Croydon residents would it?

Yes, I want the twunt banned for their last 3 games :tantrum:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sick and tired of hearing Zaha's excuses and those mongs defeding him. He cheats and that's all there is to it.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Think it's fair to say that he was pulled a bit (starting outside box), but - surprise! - never actually tripped, despite this theatrics.

Embarrassing that he says he didn't claim for a pen when it's there on camera.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why isn't there the media attention to his disgraceful challenge on Watford's goalkeeper?

Last season, after Hemed 'stamped' on whoever it was even the likes of the Mirror were out to get him banned. Sky kept running the video but this season they are alarmingly quiet. Wouldn't be anything to do with Sky Sports editorial team being infested with Croydon residents would it?

Yes, I want the twunt banned for their last 3 games :tantrum:

It was THIS season.....but a lifetime ago....

Haha retroban for the keeper challenge? Only if he wasn't booked.....and he wasn't so: Bingo!

The snivelling little shit.

:bigwave:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oops, the second one is a clear penalty.

The problem for him is that he keeps looking for it. That's where his reputation comes from.

It would help other teams if the stopped clambering all over him, mind.

He's clearly a talented player, so why not get on and play, instead of pleading to people who couldn't give a toss, about how he's being allegedly picked on.
Man up FFS :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
He's clearly a talented player, so why not get on and play, instead of pleading to people who couldn't give a toss, about how he's being allegedly picked on.
Man up FFS :lolol:

Quite.

As much as he's Palace, he is an awesome talent. You can tell by how much they miss him. But his reputation is not unfair. It's potentially costing them points now rather than gaining them.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It would help his case if he wasn't already pirouetting mid-air with his arms out, appealing to the referee every single time he throws himself to the floor in the box... Doesn't appeal? My @rse

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It was THIS season.....but a lifetime ago....

Haha retroban for the keeper challenge? Only if he wasn't booked.....and he wasn't so: Bingo!

The snivelling little shit.

:bigwave:
It really does seem like it was last season...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I think you're all being a tad harsh on Zaha. When you are, without contest, the fastest living thing on the planet, with the skills to mesmerize mere mortals that would leave even Derren Brown feeling like a charlatan, then we need to realise that even something as slight as a mild crosswind or a gram too much white pigment applied to the lines is enough to send you tumbling down like you've just been taken out by an AK47. With that in mind it's only right and proper that he should be allowed to claim a foul / penalty, whether there was contact or not, as it's just impossible for him to tell when travelling at something near light speed.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here