Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Paul McCarthy - Please Read

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
For many of you this is a name from before your time with the Albion, but for anyone who is old enough to remember him, I'm absolutely sure your memories of Paul are incredibly positive ones.

As you probably know,, Paul passed away last year aged just 45. He suffering a cardiac arrest which was caused by a genetic heart disease called familial hypercholesterolemia. His children will now have to be monitored throughout their lives, in case the same condition should befall them.

One of his daughters, Erin, is running the London Marathon tomorrow in memory of her father, and to raise money for the British Heart Foundation. Should anyone want to donate and leave a warm message in support and in memory of her father, then I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

http://tiny.cc/macca-marathon

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
:bounce:

I won't keep doing this, but seems appropriate to be back on the front page as the race starts.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
. :bounce: away.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Paul was a mate of mine and lived in my town his kids are wonderful and his wife Kath is a lovely lady.
I went to his funeral, it was a very sad day not only was he a great Albion player, but a thoroughly lovely chap,
who always had time to speak to you or anyone else.
Loved his Guinness and cigars.
Good luck Erin darlin x x x x x x

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here