Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Congratulations to Nathan Jones and Luton Town FC on winning promotion to league one

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Congratulations to Nathan Jones and Luton Town FC on winning promotion to league one :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just missed out last season. Proving to be a very good manager is Nathan

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Congratulations to Mr Jones, at the start of his glorious career. Hopefully we will see him back at the Amex at some point.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Congratulations to Mr Jones, at the start of his glorious career. Hopefully we will see him back at the Amex at some point.

Only in the Premier League

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Have we forgiven him for jumping up and down in front of us like a cock yet?

yeovil away wasn't it?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have, water under the bridge. He’s proving himself to be a manager to watch.

Fair enough. I haven't forgiven Luton's animals for making every trip there seem like a war zone. Most unpleasant bunch of wankers ever. Even worse than the chesterfield thugs.

My mother used to go with my dad and my brother every albion game home and away and after being threatened and abused at Luton she never went again!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Fair enough. I haven't forgiven Luton's animals for making every trip there seem like a war zone. Most unpleasant bunch of wankers ever. Even worse than the chesterfield thugs.

My mother used to go with my dad and my brother every albion game home and away and after being threatened and abused at Luton she never went again!

To be fair, Luton is a war zone.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Accrington Stanley is the bigger Achievement in that league.

But well done Luton. Dropped away after an incredible start. At one point only Man City had scored more goals than them. Dropped away a bit with Wycombe and Notts County and Accrington flew up the league since christmas. Did we not have two loan players there at the start of the season?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Accrington Stanley is the bigger Achievement in that league.

But well done Luton. Dropped away after an incredible start. At one point only Man City had scored more goals than them. Dropped away a bit with Wycombe and Notts County and Accrington flew up the league since christmas. Did we not have two loan players there at the start of the season?

Glen Rea has played 40-odd games this season, but he is there permanently now.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Quite.

Can’t help thinking I’m pleased for Nathan but I wish he’d done it almost anywhere else. Shit town full of idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That away end, you have to walk through someone’s living room to get in.

Absolute toilet of a place with some of the scummiest people I’ve had the misfortune to encounter. They make Palace look like Eton scholars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here