Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sunderland Relegated

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It was the pissed f*ck c*nt language in the day time in a TV lounge (this was not a bar or pub), with kids of all ages about, that wasn't very clever. Came across Mackems trying to ruin everyone else's holidays in a nice hotel on Ibiza on another occasion. A good reason to find hotels off the beaten track.

Travelodge in Sunderland?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I read that some Macclesfield Town players were only on £250 a week and they won the National League! There'll be only one division between them and Sunderland next season. Football is just bonkers.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Coleman must have been wondering how he could escape from that basket case of a club.

I very doubt he dreamt he could escape and get a payoff.

Result for him

For the umpteenth time.... Thank God for Tony Bloom

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Coleman was mad mad mad to leave the Welsh job for there !

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
New ownership must be welcomed by the fans...... something is needed to sort this club out and after all the managers have come and gone, it must be at board-room level. I can't see that it was Coleman's fault, perhaps the new owner wants to put in his own man.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
New ownership must be welcomed by the fans...... something is needed to sort this club out and after all the managers have come and gone, it must be at board-room level. I can't see that it was Coleman's fault, perhaps the new owner wants to put in his own man.

I believe that's the case, going to be a rebuild all the way from top to bottom. Exciting times which we have needed for a long long time, not just the past 2 seasons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here