Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's games

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Shocking defending by Spurs. Sanchez, not the tallest, was completely unmarked from start to finish.

No mention by the BBC. Sky and BT are light years ahead in that department.

Spurs do not seem to be pressing like they did against us? Maybe they do not need to?

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1275110/Live/England-FA-Cup-2017-2018-Manchester-United-Tottenham

Elli got into the position like our forwards failed to from Bruno crosses at Old Trafford.

Dembele got badly caught out.

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Back to League business, resurgent West Brom go to Norwood on the last day of the season. The ultimate delight of Pardew beating his former employers to send them down Has been snatched away from us, of course, but there could still be scenes.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Half time pundits saying a yellow was the correct decision. I wonder what they said about Propper's challenge...

The 2-faced 'experts' would have backed the ref with "Propper did himself no favours, he didn't need to do that and gave the officials a decision to make". You know the kind of bollocks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sunderland's fate demonstrates what happens when your club is catastrophically mismanaged. Just reminds me once again how lucky we are to have Uncle Tony at the helm.

Can they pin this on poyet?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Spurs are having a stinker or they are being found out? They played better against us. They are not even challenging some balls.

Passing is good though.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Spurs are having a stinker or they are being found out? They played better against us. They are not even challenging some balls.

Passing is good though.

Some good up build up play by Spurs's Eriksen, but awful decision making and touch today by Son and Kane.

The better quality of the £800m squad has come to the fore.

So far.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As much as I do not like Manchester United, sometimes you just have to admire a top drawer performance.
Really did a job on Spurs, especially 2nd half and took their chances.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Worryingly, Harry Kane seems to have become sh*t now the WC is on the horizon.

This with bells on. If it was me I would send out the under 23 squad.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Pattern of the game very much like the Brighton one. Most difference was the poor game by Dembele. That cost Spurs a goal.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Only just in from work....but deep joy over the whinging diving plonka..booked for the second week in a row

L3000145.jpg
IMG_0020.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here