Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tinpot Ultras....

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
As long as the HF stick to creating a atmosphere, and keep out of the politics, I’m all for them.
There is no doubt they’ve improved the atmosphere over the last 10 years or so,and long may it continue.
The bottom line is we’re generally happy with them, and you prefer your organic version.
What I find funny is your Mrs Bucket attitude to us.
You remind me of the council estate slapper, who for years has been knocking around with lowlife, then a sugar daddy comes along,builds her a new home, and she thinks her shit doesn’t stink.

Brighton and Hove Albion - all fur coat and no knickers.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
As long as the HF stick to creating a atmosphere, and keep out of the politics, I’m all for them.
There is no doubt they’ve improved the atmosphere over the last 10 years or so,and long may it continue.
The bottom line is we’re generally happy with them, and you prefer your organic version.
You remind me of the council estate slapper, who for years has been knocking around with lowlife, then a sugar daddy comes along,builds her a new home, and she thinks her shit doesn’t stink.

Yet you have over 3000 posts on our message board. You must like us just a little bit babes xx

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yet you have over 3000 posts on our message board. You must like us just a little bit babes xx
He wants a bit of the council estate slapper :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If I was a Palace fan I’d be down that car park with my “bloods” and I’d be painting my little heart out.

Then I’d go home and eat a bullet. Wearing my Jester Suit and balaclava.

The note to my single mum would just say...”enough”

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Like I said, I don't understand why they receive so much hate. You say they're 'so bad' at what they do - essentially what they do is support their team, and they're a hell of a lot 'better' at that than many.

Bad, low quality, not good at what they do. If you'd like one example : fonts.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
All the palaces Fans i know quote again, like seriously if anyone believes that football foundation less bollocks. Depends what you mean. Does every palace fan feel connected to their anti establishment element No. does 99% of palace fans feel they have massively contributed to us being revered for the atmosphere at Selhurst park, of course. You’ll never get it or get to our level so don’t let it bother you so much

Clearly we bother you as you have been contributing since 2013 with 292 posts ........Jeez ,delusions of grandeur spring to mind ,what a d*ck splash

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
All the palaces Fans i know quote again, like seriously if anyone believes that football foundation less bollocks. Depends what you mean. Does every palace fan feel connected to their anti establishment element No. does 99% of palace fans feel they have massively contributed to us being revered for the atmosphere at Selhurst park, of course. You’ll never get it or get to our level so don’t let it bother you so much

You have got to be joking surely. Antiestablishment isn’t writing on Facebook twice a week “South Croydon is ours” whilst hiding behind hood and scarfs. That’s stuff of kids hiding behind a computer screen wanting to believe they are part of something, which is a myth but there life’s are that hopeless it’s all they have.
The whole experience at Selhurst is staged. You have cheerleaders. Granted some maybe pretty I’m sure running through routine after routine, a bloody eagle flying in circles and you have an atmosphere staged by a bunch of pricks in black who think banging a drum or lighting a flare makes them hard. I don’t really think anyone is impressed by this really it’s a want to be group trying to copy real ultras on Europe but Everyone knows the HF are a ****ing joke. Run at the 1st sign if any trouble.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

This post shows the delusional nature of so many Palace fans. Brighton cut their cloth and went down the leagues spectacularly after our ground was robbed from us. But we kept our dignity and thousands of our fans fought long and hard for the right play back in Brighton and then eventually in our own stadium. Our success has been marked by fan involvement coupled with widespread support from clubs all around Britain and even in Europe and also a great deal of support from other football clubs, players and managers. The club's fortunes were resurrected by directors and owners who were also fans. Just because one of them is very rich, does not take anything away from our current stature or indeed take anything away from our facilities which CP as a club can only look on in envy.

The unfortunate truth that you will always choose to ignore, is that unlike us, you didn't buy your success with money you had, your status and 'success' was bought with other people's money. You want to brag about that, fine, but we, you and everybody else knows, that you have no dignity nor any real basis for pride in how your club has conducted itself.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A group of fans creating amazing atmosphere recognised by just about everyone in football bar Brighton fans. Who would have thought it. They old green eyed monster ay.

I think you're a bit deluded my old China if you don't know what all other clubs think of your Ultra's. Wake up & smell the coffee, Palace are a joke of a club.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
This post shows the delusional nature of so many Palace fans. Brighton cut their cloth and went down the leagues spectacularly after our ground was robbed from us. But we kept our dignity and thousands of our fans fought long and hard for the right play back in Brighton and then eventually in our own stadium. Our success has been marked by fan involvement coupled with widespread support from clubs all around Britain and even in Europe and also a great deal of support from other football clubs, players and managers. The club's fortunes were resurrected by directors and owners who were also fans. Just because one of them is very rich, does not take anything away from our current stature or indeed take anything away from our facilities which CP as a club can only look on in envy.

The unfortunate truth that you will always choose to ignore, is that unlike us, you didn't buy your success with money you had, your status and 'success' was bought with other people's money. You want to brag about that, fine, but we, you and everybody else knows, that you have no dignity nor any real basis for pride in how your club has conducted itself.

The whole ‘South London and proud’ nonsense says it all. Proud of their Delboy traditions, proud of the mentality that sets fire to a locally-owned business in the pretence of solidarity with north London neighbours with real grievances. ‘South London is ours’, their kit reveal said last summer. ‘You’re welcome to it’ thought everyone else.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thought it was cool, all clubs need an identity, we need to stop worrying about other clubs and build our own.

But (almost) every time we talk about our own club or atmosphere, you are negative and putting the boot in. It is very considerate and indeed nice of you to try to stick up for the fans of Crystal Palace.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Like I said, I don't understand why they receive so much hate. You say they're 'so bad' at what they do - essentially what they do is support their team, and they're a hell of a lot 'better' at that than many.

image.jpeg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
And yet still..

It’s just the natural order of things. Palace and Brighton are like two brothers one big and strong the other just short and mediocre.
As try as you might you’ll never be able to quite get there. Always will be inferior. Weak even.

Sorry, haven't checked the league table today, but you're still below us, right? Keep looking up.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

Simply not true, my Palace mates hate them and the drummer, one mate will not go now because of them. It’s not just brighton fans, most fans laugh at them, check out other teams websites. They give your club a very bad name as most clubs just laugh at the way they complained about foreign ownership and modern
Football, when Palace are probably at the top of the list on both
Counts. Plus some of them are a bunch of spotty nosed hollies who need to be sorted by your club and not given priority and support from
Your chairman and not so
Bright ambassador.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Blimey, it's like listening to Trump parading his inferiority complex. Palace are a club with no identity from a nothing suburb of a city whose other clubs all look down on them. If it helps them to feel superior to us, let them get on with it. Their need is so obviously greater than ours.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here