Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall vs Fulham

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Didn't realise ex-Albion Dave Livermore is Assistant Manager at Millwall. Gone down in my estimation. Hate the club. Hate their fans. Loving the scoreline - Fulham have been the best footballing side in the Championship for three seasons running. Hope they go up but if not can we sign Cairney please?

He had one bad season with us, but was with them for quite some time. If you were to ask him which club he cares about most, it would never be us. And if you'll remember, pretty much everyone thought he was abysmal for us and in all fairness, he really was done. He should have been a good signing for us but, Southend away aside (Forster and Murray, 2-0 Brighton win on a friday night!), he was terrible and Walsall away under Rustle Salad must surely have been the lowest point of his professional career. Played at left back, totally savaged by a nobody and I believe he was Kuipers'd at half time for his own good (I might be re-writing history there).

As for Fulham, everyone knows how I feel about them and their quality. Jokanovic is a manager I would be very happy to see at the Amex but I would assume he'll take a bigger job on when he leaves Fulham.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
You need them to drop points in another game as well don't you?

Looks like you'll break our record of the highest points tally to not get automatic promotion.

Yes, you're right. We need Cardiff to lose one of their games (probably Derby or Hull) and drop a point in one of the others. We have a better goal difference. We are now ruing stupid concessions against the likes of Brentford and the Hahas. Not to mention losing at Sunderland last November (yes, really).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here