Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall vs Fulham

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I for one could do without the likes of Millwall in the same league as us,homophobic scum of the very worst kind IMHO. Fulham however, best team I saw last year, they're welcome

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Didn't realise ex-Albion Dave Livermore is Assistant Manager at Millwall. Gone down in my estimation. Hate the club. Hate their fans. Loving the scoreline - Fulham have been the best footballing side in the Championship for three seasons running. Hope they go up but if not can we sign Cairney please?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
From my memories Millwall are a bunch of knuckle dragging thugs..... Fulham all the way.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Mitrovic looks like the real deal, Fulham very easy on the eye.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I wonder if Harry the Dog still gets along to watch the ‘Wall, and if members of F Troop and The Treatment still meet up to reminisce about the good old days?

He died in Crawley years ago.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Having watched the second half i'm surprised Millwall didn't end up with 9 men on the pitch. Some of those tackles and body checks were a tad exuberant

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Mitrovic looks like the real deal, Fulham very easy on the eye.
If Fulham go up, will Newcastle let them keep him?

Wish we'd spotted Sessegnon a couple of years ago and slipped Fulham a couple of million for him! Still, if he was down here, I suppose he'd have to be in the U18s until he is older............
If that Kalas can make runs from midfield like that one for the third goal in every game, sign him up! One of the things we really need is a CM who can do that. (NB I only saw the last few minutes, so I've no idea if he was rubbish apart from that run).

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
It was my first visit to the Den (old or new) and the most intense footballing experience I've ever had. Second half was the best I've seen us play for years. To get automoatic promotion we need to win our games against Sunderland and Brum and Derby to take points off Cardiff - if they win, I'll forgive them for 1983.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It was my first visit to the Den (old or new) and the most intense footballing experience I've ever had. Second half was the best I've seen us play for years. To get automoatic promotion we need to win our games against Sunderland and Brum and Derby to take points off Cardiff - if they win, I'll forgive them for 1983.

Good luck, I really hope we play Osman & Co (in the PL of course) next year. :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I wonder if Harry the Dog still gets along to watch the ‘Wall, and if members of F Troop and The Treatment still meet up to reminisce about the good old days?

A buddy of mine was in F Troop. He had no interest in football whatsoever but did enjoy the shenanigans. Think he drifted away from it about 10 years ago.

Jimmy Grimble

You need them to drop points in another game as well don't you?

Looks like you'll break our record of the highest points tally to not get automatic promotion.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
If Millwall do indeed reach the play offs expect some dubious refereeing decisions and not in the Lions favour.

The last thing the footballing fraternity, FA or Old Bill will want is Millwall in the Premier League and I can’t say I blame them.

Bunch of Neanderthals the lot of em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here