Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall vs Fulham

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Potential opponents for next year. Which one you fancy here?
Come on millwall!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Either. Love away days at both clubs. Millwall is easier though to get to. It also scares off the JCL's

Last edited:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Both a good away day. Hope Fulham go up automatically and Wallllllllll through the play offs.

Yep agree with that - gots loads Millwall mates up here, and rooting for them. Something like 19 unbeaten games Vs 16 unbeaten games tonight ?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I wonder if Harry the Dog still gets along to watch the ‘Wall, and if members of F Troop and The Treatment still meet up to reminisce about the good old days?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I enjoy Millwall away more than Fulham to be honest (despite recent results) It isnt anywhere near as intimidating now and watching their fans is part of the fun. Loads of pre-match drinking choices in London if you look too.

There is only one pub in London!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Apparently Christopher William Gerard Hughton is just finishing up his Chicken Curry in one of the lounges, before taking a seat..

Guessing it's sort of his old stomping ground, rather than eying up any players..

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Rowdey;8426152 Guessing it's sort of his old stomping ground.......[/QUOTE said:
I reckon Chris used to get his kicks standing on the Cold Blow Lane end at The Den.
You can see from his manic reaction when the Albion score, that he still has all that latent violence pent up inside.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
'Wall's song always make me smile. For a team with so many homophobic knuckle draggers, that is probably the "gayest" football song ever. Especially the jazz hands bit. :)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Good save Bettinelli.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here