Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night drinking thread

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Unable to upload pictures for some reason, keeps coming up nsc failed to upload ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mrs V has an engagement in Brighton tonight, I shall sally forth to Brooksteed for a couple and a two pint takeaway....there will be something nice for sure

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Going to chill with a few G & T’s tonight. I feel relaxed knowing we are not playing.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
punk.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just back from Brooksteed, had a half of Prize Fighter of Antiquity from the Staggeringly Good Brewery... rather nice despite packing 8.4%..... two pints of Arundel Brewery Trident to chug now,

theboybilly

Just back from Brooksteed, had a half of Prize Fighter of Antiquity from the Staggeringly Good Brewery... rather nice despite packing 8.4%..... two pints of Arundel Brewery Trident to chug now,

Is the Brooksteed your regular Friday night stop-off on the way home from work? I love that place but can't seem to get past the Old Star in Shoreham for some reason ;)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is the Brooksteed your regular Friday night stop-off on the way home from work? I love that place but can't seem to get past the Old Star in Shoreham for some reason ;)

I live pretty close but it's so busy I quite often go there straight from work and just get a takeaway 2 pints....this time I walked, that Staggeringly Good saison would have me well over the limit to drive.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Just about to have these two beauties....
brugge tripel.jpgfloreffe tripel.jpg

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Just back from 10 holes at the golf club and the Rushmore Best on tap was off so refused the lager being the only other option. Popped into Tesco and they are stocking a Hobgoblin IPA which I am looking forward to trying after the Proper Job I currently have on the go. Thinking it may be a rebranded Hobgoblin Gold so it will be interesting to see what transpires

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Glass of flippin’ water for me as I’m doing the 5:2 diet!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Tonight I are be mostly drinking a perfectly chilled bottle of Kingscote vinyard (Sussex of course!) Bacchus/Chardonay 2013 and absolutely fantastic it is too! A mouthfull of Sussex countryside.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Adnams Ghost Ship :rave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A Warm red wo be opened shortly

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills