Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which celebrity would you like to see killed by the product they advertise?

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Right now, I'd have to say Paloma Faith by a Skoda Oktavia

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The Gladstone Brookes guy by an accident that wasn't his fault.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Gary Linekar choking on a crisp.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The annoying couple killed on the street by a beagle after just moving into their house.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Barry Scott od’ing on Cilit Bang or that bloke who looks a bit like Bill Bailey (if you squint really hard) being squashed to death by some falling double glazing.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I would like to see the Bud Light king and his courtiers slashed across the throat with a broken bottle and watch them gargling blood as they try, in vain to breathe, each attempt drawing more and more blood into their lungs, to see the fear and realisation in their eyes that they are going to die from blood loss or suffocation and that no-one's going to help them. The last thing they hear is me, laughing, shouting "DILLY DILLY THAT YOU ******** !"

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If she hadn't already passed away - 'Thora Hird in freak stairlift de-rail horror crash'.

I actually liked her, so glad she didn't succumb to this ending.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Lenny Henry suffocated in his deep sleep by a Premier Inn pillow.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Craig Doyle by being thrown through a window

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
This thread is very tasteless.
I'd love that GoGompare **** get his moustache caught in the engine and pulled in
Has anyone ever choked on shake 'n' vac

These 3 are playing with fire

thSmack_Crack_Pot.jpg

And I wouldnt lose any sleep if the Milky Bar kid fell of his horse

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sergei surfing comparethemarket.com with a Novichok-covered keyboard.

OR

The Wonga puppet grannies battered to death by a tyre-iron wielding loan shark heavy.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I would like to see the Bud Light king and his courtiers slashed across the throat with a broken bottle and watch them gargling blood as they try, in vain to breathe, each attempt drawing more and more blood into their lungs, to see the fear and realisation in their eyes that they are going to die from blood loss or suffocation and that no-one's going to help them. The last thing they hear is me, laughing, shouting "DILLY DILLY THAT YOU ******** !"

MiserlyVictoriousChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Haven't watched TV in a long time, but any celebrity who endorse loan companies, or those property equity release deals for pensioners, essentially the Carol Vorderman's of this world type celebrity who should know better, but choose to turn a blind eye because it's £63.5k after tax in their bank account. They should be crushed under tonnes of loan company paperwork.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Trivago lady and Captain Obvious from hotels.com in mysterious balcony fall.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Any of those celebrities, that do the voice overs, on those adverts between Morse etc, that try to make you feel you're already a fossil and need to spend your money on some iffy investment for a retirement.
Absolute bollox.

Oh yes, that advert that has a bath with a door :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here