Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which celebrity would you like to see killed by the product they advertise?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Paula Abdul, from aspartame poisoning, induced by drinking too much Diet Coke.

Last edited:

Another of that vintage (literally I suspect) was Irenee Handle. Apologies if this was one I mentioned earlier.

I can promise you I never had a crush on any of them.

Denise Coffey. There's another. :lolol::rolleyes:

:) :) Showing my age she was in the legendary "Do Not Adjust Your Set".

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Barry Scott od’ing on Cilit Bang or that bloke who looks a bit like Bill Bailey (if you squint really hard) being squashed to death by some falling double glazing.

That's my Neil I went to school in Crowborough.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You’re being deliberately obtuse about this; I think you can understand even if you don’t agree.

Me obtuse! You are the only person who went down that path; everyone else used a TV advert and a genuine paid celebrity endorsement. Just suck it up and admit you simply wanted to get an anti-Brexit, anti-Farage post into a thread that was nothing to do with either. And frankly it was a very clumsy effort.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Me obtuse! You are the only person who went down that path; everyone else used a TV advert and a genuine paid celebrity endorsement. Just suck it up and admit you simply wanted to get an anti-Brexit, anti-Farage post into a thread that was nothing to do with either. And frankly it was a very clumsy effort.

As has already been pointed out, this thread is purely for knock-about fun. Whatever my motives were/are you really and truly are reading way too much into this. Why don’t you go and get your knickers in a twist over something more meaningful.?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As has already been pointed out, this thread is purely for knock-about fun. Whatever my motives were/are you really and truly are reading way too much into this. Why don’t you go and get your knickers in a twist over something more meaningful.?

Indeed, and I've enjoyed it!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
James Corden, hit by a car doing a hand brake turn to pull into a parking space, which causes a Sainsburys delivery lorry full of Cadburys chocolate and Tango to shed its load on top of his lifeless body (think that covers all the ads he has been in) :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here