Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which celebrity would you like to see killed by the product they advertise?

D

Deleted member 2719

I’d like to see Nicole Sherzinger drown in a massive vat of yoghurt. Not because I don’t like her, as she seems nice enough, but because those adverts when she gets yoghurt on her nose are so irritating!

I agree, I could drown her in some full fat and it would be calorie free.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If she hadn't already passed away - 'Thora Hird in freak stairlift de-rail horror crash'.

I actually liked her, so glad she didn't succumb to this ending.

I met her, once, at Brighton station. She was in a brown fur coat, and was pissed as a fart.

Or was that Beryl Reid?

Anyway, Mrs T volunteered Barry Sillygit Bang (someone beat us to it) so I'll give you Danny Baker swept away by a Tide (geddit?) of Daz. But not really as I like Mr Baker lots.

Last edited:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I could beat Paddy to death with a couple of bingo balls in a sock.

That won't do. Oldie style bingo balls were just ping pong balls. You need a sock filled with snooker balls a la Ray Winstone in Scum.
I realise it's ad related deaths but in this case we can make an exception for Paddy. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Diane Abbot in a sealed container filling with water. There’s a door release which she has to press the correct button to open the door. Only 1 attempt allowed.

There are 4 buttons marked A, B, C and D.

The question is:
What is the odd one out?
A Million
B Billion
C Trillion
D Brazilian.

What does this have to do with this thread? Are you another one of those jerks who hate labour so much they can't shut the **** up about it for more than a few minutes?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Tim key let’s himself down with the we buy any car gig - disappointing.

Any luvvie SJW doing voiceovers for the man.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My post was in response to [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]s post about Farage - I was taking the piss out him him.

So jog on tw@t.

Ha! A 'jog onner'. Do you do 'bore off' as well? And a Farage fan boy to boot? I don't ever remember reading anything interesting or amusing by you so you're now blocked. Ta ra.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
All of the no-marks who promote that lottery- I think it's the postcode one- in between daytime TV shows, by skipping merrily around low-income neighbourhoods and beaming benevolently at poor people whilst waving giant cheques for thirty grand. One of them is the bloke who was married to Jade Goody: can't remember the others but they're probably off TOWIE or something.

Ideally, they'd be bounding cheerily across a zebra crossing at the precise moment an out of control steamroller careers down the road.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Zaha
kestral_2.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I met her, once, at Brighton station. She was in a brown fur coat, and was pissed as a fart.

Or was that Beryl Reid?

Anyway, Mrs T volunteered Barry Sillygit Bang (someone beat us to it) so I'll give you Danny Baker swept away by a Tide (geddit?) of Daz. But not really as I like Mr Baker lots.

Was it Dora Bryan?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I wasn’t aware he’d advertised the EU. Advertising is being paid to endorse - no one could ever accuse Sir Nige of that :)

1) Advertising isn’t necessarily being paid to endorse something. And surely most people know this; so why on earth did you type this? We’re you drunk?
2) He certainty advertised leaving the EU.
3) I suggested you’re a :dunce: Thanks for backing up my idea.

:smile:

Edit. Added a smiley.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here