Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Noel Gallagher anyone?

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Really looking forward to this, first time for me. Fantastic anthems but couldn't quite love Oasis in the day, just a tad too over the top for me. So what can I expect? Flying beer and piss and a tirade of abuse from Noel?
:rock::rock::rock:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
A toned down version of Liam. He's great live and throws a few old Oasis songs in for good measure. I'll be there.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Saw The Dead Daisies in London last week, can't imagine Noel could match the utterly brilliant show from these rockers!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
The bloke is an utter bell end, even though I don't mind some Oasis songs, I find it difficult not to separate them from the utter prick that he is when listening, can't sand him.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Looking forward to it .

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Saw him a couple of months ago in Detroit. I’ve seen Oasis and NGHFB plenty of times - decent mixture of both bands material.

Always a good time.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Really looking forward to this, first time for me. Fantastic anthems but couldn't quite love Oasis in the day, just a tad too over the top for me. So what can I expect? Flying beer and piss and a tirade of abuse from Noel?
:rock::rock::rock:

No, all that behaviour was at the Liam Gallagher gig a couple of months ago which I was also at. Noel's crowd are better behaved and more fun. Will inevitably be the odd clutch of dregs form the 90's swaggering about and also always some JCL teenagers with Parkas and an attitude but on the whole it will be a good atmosphere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here