Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where's your weekend football fix coming from?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Cheering them return to the past?

Cheering them to get relegated and then lose in the FA Cup Final after a replay and somebody called Smith missing a sitter in the last minute of extra time in the first match.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Stoke firstly, hoping they lose.
Then the battle for play off places in Division One.
Very tight, Argyle away to Northampton, if they make a play off place, and they have games to play against some of the contenders, it would be amazing, bottom in December, 7 different goalies and numerous red cards.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Arundel v Loxwood for me, if I can swing it, there's a 1 ton bag of mulch with my name on it but hey, it'll be there Sunday too.

Always strikes me that people who talk about a football "fix" are trying a bit too hard to be a "lad"

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
WBA set pieces pinch a point off Liverpool. Too little too late.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Will be at Burgess Hill Town - huge game against Staines in battle to avoid relegation. Rock bottom with 2 games left, 1 point behind 22nd (only bottom team goes down this season). If Tooting and Mitcham win, BHTFC will be down anyway.

Good start for you

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Funny that, I was talking to my allotment WFC mate, he's not impressed with the way their new manager has got them playing at the mo, says there's a distinct divide between fans and directors.
I think he's looking forward to going down to Whitehawk as they're now relegated, should be tasty.

Agreed. Same as my mate's feelings towards the manager. Out of his depth he reckons.

I'm off to Whitehawk next Saturday as a Weladstone supporter. Could be very interesting.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here