Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Videos from the Players Awards Dinner...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wow they are all amazing. Sidwell is some character :clap:. You need them types around the dressing room.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Glad Sidwell contributed something this season :)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Frankly they don't interest me so much, Off the cuff speeches aren't the thing that many professional footballers do best.

I saw a couple of them which were interesting (to me) Tate Willis and Bruno, and I saw a very small part of RR asking Pascal about his penalty. It annoyed me that the stream cut out just then.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lovin the end of season montage....

"Am I watching Brighton or Barcalona" - Warren Aspinal

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I saw a couple of them which were interesting (to me) Tate Willis and Bruno, and I saw a very small part of RR asking Pascal about his penalty. It annoyed me that the stream cut out just then.

Talking of that penalty, I think it was so important, not only for the club, but for Pascale too, that he converted it. Not easy either, the way the ref faffed about, talking to the Spurs players, and delaying it.

The boy did well.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Interesting side note on Bruno award, PB " with the qualities he brings to the club on and off the pitch we hope when he does decide to hang up his boots, that he will be with us for a very long time!"

Last edited:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Talking of that penalty, I think it was so important, not only for the club, but for Pascale too, that he converted it. Not easy either, the way the ref faffed about, talking to the Spurs players, and delaying it.

The boy did well.

The ref? Oh, you mean that Spurs fan in the purple shirt.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Knew a few faces on the fan of the year award - well done to Ken.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Interesting side note on Bruno award, PB " with the qualities he brings to the club on and off the pitch we hope when he does decide to hang up his boots, that he will be with us for a very long time!"

One of the reasons I wanted to see the video of the presentations and speeches again, as I thought I heard that.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
One of the reasons I wanted to see the video of the presentations and speeches again, as I thought I heard that.

For the last few weeks when anyone inserts a link to some youtube footage all I see is a blank black square.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to check my settings?

Cheers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here