Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester v Southampton

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the GD remains the same, they willl stay beneath us based on 2 wins and 1 draw.
:shootself:

But the goal difference won't be the same because the Albion would have had to lose.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
That is far from certain.
Today's game was harder on paper than against Bournemouth or Swansea though.
Well obviously I hope we get more, but we might not.
If we lose 4 while they win 2, draw 1, and lose 1, the GD won't stay the same will it! They'd probably pass us.

tenor.gif

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No different from 730pm on Tuesday, both got a point from relatively difficult matches, 7 points behind and 4 to go so they need 2 wins and 2 draws unless we ship loads of goals
* cough* ahem v City 4 nil v Liverpool 4 nil.....that should keep the beds wet!!!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because they didn't get one of their two wins and the odds are now less that they will?

The draw there has left bookies odds similar to before:

Stains have moved from 1/2 to 4/9 to drop.
Brighton from 16/1 to 14/1.

On paper not a disaster for Southampton, BUT, they're running out of time and NEVER grab 3 vital points.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
If we lose 4 while they win 2, draw 1, and lose 1, the GD won't stay the same will it! They'd probably pass us.

Stop being a wetter. Think positive in life.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Near perfect results.

Southampton showing no fight and nearly down. Burnley now on the beach.

We’ve got to believe we can get something at Turf Moor now, even though my hunch is we already have enough points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
They needed 2 wins and 2 draws to pass us, now they just need 2 wins and 1 draw. How is that supposed to keep us happy?

Because before this game they needed 8 from 15, now it’s 7 from 12. If we match their next result it will be 7 from 9 ......

If you can’t pick anything good out of that then I recommend a large glass of Pussers Rum.

Lufferov

Apr 16, 2018
If the GD remains the same, they willl stay beneath us based on 2 wins and 1 draw.

But if we get no more points and they win 2, then the GD won't remain the same will it! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And hopefully they won't get another 2. But there are plenty of seasons where a team that looks dead and buried get a few wins. Like Leicester a few seasons ago, and Sunderland with Gus.

2 wins and a draw from 4 games? You think so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

The Bournemouth game may prove tricky, local derby. The Swansea one is a relegation battle for both teams. Both these teams have something to play for, unlike Leicester.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Because before this game they needed 8 from 15, now it’s 7 from 12
They needed 2 wins and 2 draws (to make us need another point). On paper you'd have put this as 3rd or 4th hardest game left, and they got a point. It's not a disaster for us, but it's nothing to celebrate either.
If we match their next result it will be 7 from 9 ......
If we match their next result it's party time. But they're at home to Bournemouth while we're away to Burnley, so we probably won't.

If you can’t pick anything good out of that then I recommend a large glass of Pussers Rum.
I don't know what that is, but I like the sound of it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The Bournemouth game may prove tricky, local derby. The Swansea one is a relegation battle for both teams. Both these teams have something to play for, unlike Leicester.

Everton away, Man City away hardly easy

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here