Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Have we scored Direct from a Free Kick

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Have we scored Direct from a Free Kick this season, My last memory was Poc against QPR.

On that note I dont even remember us getting too many free kicks outside the box this season for us to shoot from.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
No. We don't get into those positions to draw fouls, our threats are out wide where Gross drifts.

Last two I remember were both against QPR, Poc at loftus and Knocky the season before at home.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have we scored Direct from a Free Kick this season, My last memory was Poc against QPR.

On that note I dont even remember us getting too many free kicks outside the box this season for us to shoot from.

On a similar note to 'each corner being equivalent to a goal' just how many has Ryan conceded direct from a free kick.

There was 1 v Liverpool.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Almost direct. FA cup 3rd round Solly March on the left of the 18 yard box, kicked to Uwe who headed it across the 6 yard box, for Murray to knee it in.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Groß free kick against West Ham in October onto Murray's head. The first goal in the 3-0 win.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Fair comments on crosses that lead to goal. But im thinking more a ping that goes in. Whallop. Due one this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You wouldn't have thought a question involving the words:-

Score - Direct - Freekick.

With the added bonus of an actual example would gain so many obviously wrong answers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here