You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Genuinely surprised at the betting odds for this game tonight:

Burnley: 7/2
Draw: 5/2
Chelsea: 10/11

Burnley are flying at the moment, whilst Chelsea are anything but. Burnley can move up to 6th with a win, and have a genuine chance of European qualification, whilst flaky Chelsea may well have their minds on the weekend's Cup semi, and Conte may well pick a weakened side as a result.

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 11.22.48.png

Am I missing something?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Strange old match tonight, while it would be funny if Burnley overtake Arsenal we definitely don't need them to continue with their head of steam going into the match next weekend. But that said if they beat Chelsea and view our game as easy three points we might stand a better chance so long as we have our Man Utd away heads on rather than our Everton away heads on

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Strange its being played on a Thursday as well.

What gives ?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Deffo worth a punt/lay on Chelsea not to win at those odds unless I am missing the point? Wouldnt mind seeing Burnley scrape into Europe at all to be honest would be quite pleased (as long as it's by no way to our detriment of course)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Strange its being played on a Thursday as well.

What gives ?

It's one of the re-arranged games due to the Cup semis. Thursday is strange and whilst I understand the traditionalist sentiment, I quite like having games on most days.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
cheers for pointing this out. I didn't quite get 7/2 (took 10/3) on my WH account, but worth a couple of quid none-the-less.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
cheers for pointing this out. I didn't quite get 7/2 (took 10/3) on my WH account, but worth a couple of quid none-the-less.

You should have had a boost you could have used to improve that to a shade over 7/2 (4.59).

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
You should have had a boost you could have used to improve that to a shade over 7/2 (4.59).

good point. However having just looked at repeating the same bet (purely to see if there was a boost) i did not have one. The cash-out value was the same as the stake so i could still have cashed out and re-made the bet it if it was available. Not sure why it is not there, or indeed, if it should be.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's one of the re-arranged games due to the Cup semis. Thursday is strange and whilst I understand the traditionalist sentiment, I quite like having games on most days.

Still odd playing it on a Thursday but I guess they already had it tagged for TV, and couldn't clash it with the Muff last night (or us on Tuesday obvs).

Think I'll give this one a swerve and watch the Leicester v Soton game on a moody stream.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Interesting to see that whilst Leicester's form is good, their home form isn't great...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Still odd playing it on a Thursday but I guess they already had it tagged for TV, and couldn't clash it with the Muff last night (or us on Tuesday obvs).

Think I'll give this one a swerve and watch the Leicester v Soton game on a moody stream.

So what is a moody stream chap?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great, so our next match is away to the form team of the Division :down:

Come on Leicester make it less stressful for us.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Great, so our next match is away to the form team of the Division :down:

Come on Leicester make it less stressful for us.

Indeed, but I'm with Gazwag. A win for Burnley tonight and they may well take their game with struggling Brighton as a bit of a 'gimmie' and we can perhaps take advantage (straws: clutching at).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Indeed, but I'm with Gazwag. A win for Burnley tonight and they may well take their game with struggling Brighton as a bit of a 'gimmie' and we can perhaps take advantage (straws: clutching at).

I feel another Ashley Barnes WORLDY coming on.

Lordy, this place will go into meltdown.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here