Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits 2018/19

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm not sure this is a better solution to the plain back..

[tweet]1023108240471744517[/tweet]

That’s more or less the same as last year’s, and the numbers (red) were completely unreadable.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
Some interesting points of view from these bunch of clowns. I have a sneaking suspicion the author is Palace.

I like how they slate us for having a Nike template kit, but don't mention that for others. In fact they love City's pyjama top.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6121755...=cardiff&utm_campaign=Cardiff+City&ref=1.html

EDIT: Sorry if fixtures, couldn't be bothered to search :)
Agree. Look at Leicester and Wolves - they scream template, and got 10 and 9 respectively.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Some interesting points of view from these bunch of clowns. I have a sneaking suspicion the author is Palace.

I like how they slate us for having a Nike template kit, but don't mention that for others. In fact they love City's pyjama top.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6121755...=cardiff&utm_campaign=Cardiff+City&ref=1.html

EDIT: Sorry if fixtures, couldn't be bothered to search :)

The first thing that came to mind was it was written by a Palace tw@t. Our home shirt IS pretty dreadful but 1 out of 10 while that mess of a clown suit gets 7?

Huddersfield's shirt is pretty good, especially as it is stripes all round. Sheffield United's home shirt is very nice. We get a WBA replica...

Nike are shite when it comes to us and the club appear to be overawed by them. Let's hope the contract is up soon-there are better people out there with better designs. Are there any decent Nike shirts out there this season?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The first thing that came to mind was it was written by a Palace tw@t. Our home shirt IS pretty dreadful but 1 out of 10 while that mess of a clown suit gets 7?

When I first saw this season's Palace home shirt, I thought it was neither here nor there. Seeing photos of it being worn in action, however, have made me realise what an ugly specimen it is. Looks abysmal.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am, it's not.

How on earth did the 'left in direct sunlight for weeks on end' look get approved?

That particular shirt also had "MOORE 6" on the back originally, but the lettering faded away like one of Marty McFly's family photographs. No idea why.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

Southampton third kit with the same main colour as the first kit. :shrug:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Knocky looks like he's carrying a bit of spare weight around the midrift in that photo.. ???

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Is this another myth? I always got the same size as other clothes and the fitted just fine.
I remember choosing a top in the Queen's Road store (when it was on the Hove side of the street) and the staff advising I get at least two sizes larger than I normally would as Errea were always much smaller than expected. Found this to be the case...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here