Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits 2018/19

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE!

After going all CSI on this bitch. I think I can confirm that the red stripe does NOT go anywhere near the bottom of the shirt. That appears to be a HANGER of some sort.

Getting close to the truth now. Have to run, Barber will be at my door soon. Pray for me.

[tweet]1018779656768638976[/tweet]

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Echoes of the Three Amigos at Wigan, for those who can remember back that far.

wigan_athletic_18_19_puma_home_kit.jpg

Oh wow, that is truly disgusting.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE!

After going all CSI on this bitch. I think I can confirm that the red stripe does NOT go anywhere near the bottom of the shirt. That appears to be a HANGER of some sort.

Getting close to the truth now. Have to run, Barber will be at my door soon. Pray for me.

[tweet]1018779656768638976[/tweet]

When I saw your first mock up I thought that was probably pretty spot on. Watching the teaser vid, my impression was that the phantom stripe was actually a stand holding the shirt up.

Personally, I prefer thinner stripes and more of them, the one on this one is too thick.

Sussex by the sea bit is definitely on the inside of the collar. No idea how far the red stripe goes down the back, but is it clearly on the outside. It’s looks like it could thicker than the one you’ve come up with. I think the back and shoulders will be mostly white.

Could be wrong, bring on tomorrow!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
The fuzzy stripes as worn by the World Cup winners (and all other Nike teams) - I’m in

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I really cannot fathom how every team with a Nike strip is happy to have the exact same template as every other team every year? It looks so shit. The sooner we can switch manufacturers, the better.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm intrigued where that red stripe in the last shot is. Is it on the back? I bloody hope they haven't put it down the front!

View attachment 98695

That's it. Pasted below a freeze that clearly shows the single stipe in the front and the solid blue back.... but isn't the red stripe down the front?

back.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here