In a pile of football shirts
Anorthosis new home kit for 2018/19

0e7d5f3650207afcbad106a1ec3ca29b.jpg

6aa2544c370d8307d3381c46d13f3a94.jpg

:whistle:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Oh God, they're both really, really bad.

I'd genuinely rather see us in plain blue again.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another Premier League one out. Bit dull, to be honest.

cardiff_city_2018_19_adidas_home_kit.jpg

Attachments

• cardiff_city_2018_19_adidas_home_kit.jpg
    cardiff_city_2018_19_adidas_home_kit.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 401

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lower League Pompey introduce their new kit, straight out of the Nike Pub Football Catalogue 2018.

portsmouth_18_19_nike_home_kit.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is interesting, from Fiorentina. Five new shirts, reflecting the city of Florence's five historic districts (definitely that and not a cunning marketing ploy of course).

Very retro shirts though, almost a matte finish to them. I suspect they won't look all that good on the, er, "average" sized gentlemen, but very nice indeed on those with the right sort of build :)

Link is here if you want to see the rest in close up http://www.footballshirtculture.com...a-2018-2019-le-coq-sportif-football-kits.html

fiorentina_18_19_le_coq_sportif_football_kits.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This will be pretty popular at QPR I reckon. I quite like it.

queens_park_rangers_18_19_errea_away_kit.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
80s retro from Bradford...

bradford_city_18_19_avec_sport_home_kit_1.jpg

...while Bristol City persist with an old favourite theme...

bristol_city_18_19_bristol_sport_third_kit_b.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Reader comment on the page featuring that brown and orange Brentford kit...

No doubt the press release says 'The vibrant orange evokes the characteristic sunbed complexion of Brentford's hideous female swamp mobster population, whilst the sewage brown main palette recalls the fact that Brentford is a complete shithole'.

:lol:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
This is interesting, from Fiorentina. Five new shirts, reflecting the city of Florence's five historic districts (definitely that and not a cunning marketing ploy of course).

Very retro shirts though, almost a matte finish to them. I suspect they won't look all that good on the, er, "average" sized gentlemen, but very nice indeed on those with the right sort of build :)

Link is here if you want to see the rest in close up http://www.footballshirtculture.com...a-2018-2019-le-coq-sportif-football-kits.html

fiorentina_18_19_le_coq_sporti  f_football_kits.jpg

If memory serves they talk about this idea near the end of this excellent video on the Calcio Storico

EDIT: I think the home shirt is Purple and the away shirts represent the different districts.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'University' of Portsmouth :facepalm:

'Portsmouth polytchnic' to the snooty.

Lower League Pompey introduce their new kit, straight out of the Nike Pub Football Catalogue 2018.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I knew we are all supposed to be gender fluid these days, but aren't these all *cough* a ladies fit? Judging by the *cough* tits *cough* that appear to obtain increasing prominence moving from the back to front? Or is this some sort of optical illusion like the gold/blue dress that did the rounds a year or so ago? ???

fiorentina_18_19_le_coq_sportif_football_kits.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

I had a look at that teamwear shirt designs today, it’s got a rather nice mottled shadow pattern running through the fabric, not just a standard fabric. The Anorthosis club shop I was at earlier has the blue and also the same shirt in black as their Away and third kits. That said, when tied with a Pompey badge absolutely everything in the world looks rancid. :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here