Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

persian_pooya

Jul 23, 2018
Atlanta, GA, USA
Do we reckon the official kit numbers and player names to be printed will be revealed tomorrow? From what I understand these details were officially released the Tuesday before the opening game last season, is this correct?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A couple of years back we were discussing, on here, buying a cheap orange Nike shirt with black stripe and sticking on an Albion badge. The club withdrew iron-on badges from the shop soon after. lolz

PL ready now, iron badges, pfft, that's so Championship :lolol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
View attachment 99240

Southampton third kit with the same main colour as the first kit. :shrug:
Now our second or third kit would look great keeping the blue of our first kit and replacing all the white with black. Even the blank white piece for the number would look good.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Now our second or third kit would look great keeping the blue of our first kit and replacing all the white with black. Even the blank white piece for the number would look good.

Agree that would look decent, the blue and black Admiral kit with the Sandtex sponsor was nice.
But I'm not really a fan of 3 kits, I'm a bit old school TBH, I think there should be a home kit and a change kit of a different colour that's only worn when there is a colour clash.

persian_pooya

Jul 23, 2018
Atlanta, GA, USA
Guys first team players numbers have been updated on Brighton & Hove Albion's official website! Looks like Jahanbakhsh has been given No. 9! Bernardo No. 30, Bissouma No. 15, Andone No. 14, Balogun No. 18 and others. Now the question is who are they waiting to give No. 8 to? Is there a surprise signing that No. 8 could be destined for??

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/teams/first-team/
b717dcc8b58d2dde398f8cd789ec15c9.jpg

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Guys first team players numbers have been updated on Brighton & Hove Albion's official website! Looks like Jahanbakhsh has been given No. 9! Bernardo No. 30, Bissouma No. 15, Andone No. 14, Balogun No. 18 and others. Now the question is who are they waiting to give No. 8 to? Is there a surprise signing No. 8 is destined for that hasn't been announced yet??

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/teams/first-team/
b717dcc8b58d2dde398f8cd789ec15c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Very odd that Ollie Norwood is listed as 16 - rather than a mid 30s number like Towell - when he is almost certainly leaving.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Bissouma had 8 and Jahanbaksh 16 v Nantes. I am sure this is what numbers they will have

Then why was the official website just updated to show Jahanbaksh with 9 and Bissouma with 15? Because as of a few hours ago on the website there was no number assigned to them..

Bissouma will be 15. Surprised to see Alireza as 9.

I also wonder who might be destined for 8. Can't remember if anyone wore that last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here