Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits 2018/19

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Why can't they do a shirt for those that do not want a name and number on the back, That has the same stripes on the front as the back. Making it look like a decent shirt you could wear. The huge white back with small section of stripes does unfortunately look horrendous

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I like the home shirt, although I'd rather it was blue and white than white and blue.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I like the green away kit, something different, well apart from it looking like a keepers kit.

I quite like the home kit and it's much,much better than last seasons, but I prefer shirts to have more blue than white. But there is only so much that can be done designing a blue and white football kit.

Not that I wear football shirts mind.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I like the home shirt, although I'd rather it was blue and white than white and blue.

Be even better if the blue was our blue. Not that I'm bothered: it has been years since I bought a football shirt and I certainly wouldn't be buying that!

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Don't like either. But as long as we stay up they can play in olive oil soaked purple mankinis for all I care.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't like either. But as long as we stay up they can play in olive oil soaked purple mankinis for all I care.

That's 'Alternative Kit' number 3.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Just out of interest, how accurate are the sizes quoted on the website?
It states Large as 42 - 44 inches but past experiences, with Errea anyway, meant the reality was XXL.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Undecided on the home kit, the front is ok, the shade of blue is nice and there’s some nice details, but the back is probably worse than last year’s. Huddersfield have smartened up and made a striped back option, why can’t we?

Green kit just seems like wasted potential, actually prefer it to ‘university gold’ but it could’ve been so much more...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
From the email pic of the away kit...

Team full of goalkeepers???

DavePage

back of the home shirt is an absolute dogs dinner again. Why is it so hard to get right.

depends on whose opinion you take for being right.
There are good and bad posts for both shirts, what chance have the club really got?
At the end of the day, it's the players inside those shirts that is the important thing and the club that they represent.
Not a personal dig, just spare a thought for the club, whose right is right?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here