Yup, agreed, and here’s one we’ll be seeing next season visiting the Amex

e367ea910ccbf44f4dcd45b1c80e4fb9.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yup, agreed, and here’s one we’ll be seeing next season visiting the Amex

e367ea910ccbf44f4dcd45b1c80e4fb9.jpg

The squad numbers/names are ae lot easier to see on that shirt though, than one in blue and white stripes, Whatever colour the numbers/names are in, red, black, yellow, it seems to make little difference.

Personally l can see the need for a small patch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Massive club. Village kit.

sheffield_wednesday_18_19_elev8_home_kit.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Worst looking sponsor yet.

burnley_18_19_puma_home_kit.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
You and your 'village kits!' Good to see them back in their traditional stripes though, rather than the peculiar blue shirts white sleeves of last season, which didn't smack of Massive at all.

They wore blue shirts with white sleeves in the late 1960s and early 70s, so it does smack of massive to the, er, more senior poster. And I hesitate to quibble with our Edna, but I agree with what you say about their stripes. Will whatever new monstrosity Nike foist on us be any better?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They wore blue shirts with white sleeves in the late 1960s and early 70s, so it does smack of massive to the, er, more senior poster. And I hesitate to quibble with our Edna, but I agree with what you say about their stripes. Will whatever new monstrosity Nike foist on us be any better?

Well we did anot dissimilar thing to our Yorkshire friends back in the 60's and 70's by experimenting with blue shirts, white sleeves too, but again rather like Wednesday, we are traditionally known as a team which wears stripes.

Which may not be any sort of coincidence, as was it not Sheffield Wednesday who supplied our first set of stripes soon after we were formed?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
**** me their squad looks shit. I know they're in the Champ but that's taking the piss.

They have the new brazillian signing Bambino in the middle though. A classic street footballer from the streets of Rio who is small, tricky and plays with no boots. Plays with a smile on his face but can be known to throw the occasional tantrum.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They have the new brazillian signing Bambino in the middle though. A classic street footballer from the streets of Rio who is small, tricky and plays with no boots. Plays with a smile on his face but can be known to throw the occasional tantrum.

He's quality, fully aware of his talent. But will refs protect him?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

2/10....no mention of his dribbling skills :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here