Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits 2018/19

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
This, from Gillingham, is absolute VILLAGE.

Medway-Council-Gillingham-New-Shirt-2018-19-Sponsor-624x497.jpg

Like the horse on the badge though !

It looks like it's slap-fighting:

gif%u00252Bslapfight3.gif

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'd quite like Palace's kits if it weren't for that abomination of a sponsor.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It is . I believe that kit has been voted in the top 10 iconic kits of all time . So it's great we've gone back to it .

How many voted in this BBS poll?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Palace’s away sash kit is really nice
It is . I believe that kit has been voted in the top 10 iconic kits of all time . So it's great we've gone back to it .

I had it as one of my Subbuteo teams. Lost every time mind you!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Palace's sash aways are decent enough, because they minimise the amount of horrifically clashing Primary Blue and Primary Red. Barca's have generally been JUST slightly darker which makes them clash far less. Palace's home kit is pretty much always awful, due to hurting the eyes colour wise.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
am I the only one who really dislikes "new kit" season. I see it as nothing more than a brazen attempt to get every penny out of supporters. Its one thing to update occasionally but this constant new kit every year, with second, third and "alternative" kits along with training kit is just money grabbing. The cost is extortionate and the "pester power" of kids must make it very hard for anyone with young kids on a low budget. What was wrong with having the basic team kit worn for all games (home and away) unless there was a clash with the home team when an alternative kit was used?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So Palace have gone for a fade-in-the-wash home kit, and a Miss World / Thunderbirds away kit, all splattered with chinese writing.

Class.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Nike do appear to be doing a few more bespoke looking kits for next season. (fingers crossed)
27788597_2001152486813338_2690839685662957182_o.jpg

These are all fan mock ups using elements from nikes already released designs. They got the City shoulders spot on for example, although forgot about the button :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here