Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits 2018/19

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe if those three Adidas stripes had been in white, they may have just got away with it, but in red, well we all know who blue and red smacks of . . .

Dagenham & Redbridge, York City and other small clubs?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Something akin to the Nigeria World Cup effort would be snazzy, in blue & white of course

1JPG.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Leicester "did we mention we won the Premier League once?" City's new home gear. Quite an 80s feel to it. Not too bad, even if it doesn't leap out at you. Once again, adidas trump Nike, IMHO.

leicester_city_18_19_adidas_home_kit.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
A Bournemouth away kit. Not keen on the red bits on the sleeves, but it's probably there to avoid it looking too Spursy....

bournemouth_18_19_umbro_home_kit.jpg

tottenham-07-08-home-kit.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
derby_county_18_19_umbro_home_kit.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Right. This is apparently Southampton's new third kit. Comprised of a red shirt, which provides a splendid contrast with their, er, red and white home shirts. Brilliant :facepalm:

southampton-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Right. This is apparently Southampton's new third kit. Comprised of a red shirt, which provides a splendid contrast with their, er, red and white home shirts. Brilliant :facepalm:

southampton-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

I don't have a problem with the idea of that. I would love us to have a white away kit for when we play teams who wear blue, and a blue one for when we play teams who wear white.

Huddersfield would provide us with a problem, though.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I don't have a problem with the idea of that. I would love us to have a white away kit for when we play teams who wear blue, and a blue one for when we play teams who wear white.

We are keeping the yellow as a third kit.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

They usually do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here