Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits 2018/19

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Are there any other pictures available, to show how it looks with shorts and socks, or indeed what the back of the homes shirt looks like?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Yuck to both.

But that's how I felt last year, and I got over it, so...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I quite like the home shirt, although it's not beyond us to have too much white across the back, and I'm a little concerned whether the bizarre little red strip goes all the way down the back (why is it there at all?), but the away kit ..... oh my word, what were they thinking?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Now it's official, email received with the same photos released on here just over an hour ago. Love the home shirt, not sure about the green away shirt but expect it will be a ' grower'

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I quite like green kits but they could have been a bit more inventive with the design. Even a yellow stripe in it would have been an improvement.
Quite like the home one - now that WBA are out of it there is none to compare.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Both ok with me and upgrade on last year. BUT it is all a matter of opinions as is already obvious from all the comments. At the end of the day it is all about who wears the shirts and how we perform.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I quite like the home shirt, although it's not beyond us to have too much white across the back, and I'm a little concerned whether the bizarre little red strip goes all the way down the back (why is it there at all?), but the away kit ..... oh my word, what were they thinking?

https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/kit/home-kit/18-19-adult-home-shirt

10_1200x1200_w.jpg

No red line down the back.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
The home kit is very nice, the away is absolutely hideous though and I predict will break sales records (not in a good way)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"The away shirt is inspired by the 1898/99 Brighton United kit, the first professional football club in the city and forerunner to the foundation of the Albion. The green shirt is accompanied by white shorts and socks."

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Why does the back of the shirt have stripes at the bottom ? It makes it look like a person is wearing their pants above their waistline.

Bingo

Jul 27, 2014
Seaford
Both kits have white shorts and the only difference is the home have a red swoosh and the away have black. Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why does the back of the shirt have stripes at the bottom ? It makes it look like a person is wearing their pants above their waistline.

It really bugs me that. Bloody hideous.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here